Become a Patron!

Your secret stalker

Hi all. New to the forum, but Ive been lurking in the corner for a while, now ;).
Pack a day smoker for over 30 years, until my wife finally said enough was enough and made me get one of those blu cigs about a year ago. Horrible idea that nearly stopped any chance of vaping in it's tracks . . .
Luckily she kept on me, and I picked up a Crown Seven pen. Within a week I was analog free :). Since then, I've pretty much stayed with Atlantis tanks and Aspire CF sub ohm batteries.
About a month ago I decided to branch out and try building my own coils . . . and stumbled across VU.
Now I have a Billows V2 running dual parallel coils on an X Cube 2 and a TFV4 with a single spaced titanium coil in temp mode on a Fuchai. The transition was super easy thanks to watching everyone on this forum!
I got some 90+ vg diy juice from a friend recently, and it was kinda' hard on my tanks. So I built my first dripper this morning - twisted dual coil on a Mutation X V4. After a bit of research here, the build went perfect - the taste and clouds are amazing! I'm still figuring out the dripper thing (I'm somewhere between over dripping and running dry, lol). I'll get it, tho.
20160103_100350.jpg
20160103_102832.jpg
So that's where I'm at now. Just wanna' say THANKS again to a great group here. Y'all rock!

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU
Good to have you here.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
yeah I hear you...I'm no dripper either and I'm either flooding the damn thing or starting fires...

Markw4mms

#Team Jimi Supporter
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Welcome to VU! Glad to have you here!

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
yeah I hear you...I'm no dripper either and I'm either flooding the damn thing or starting fires...
You are officially a "dripper" once you have scalded your hand with juice.

I thought smoking had it's danger. Boy was I in for a surprise.....

I haven't started any fires or scalded my hand with juice yet. I have burnt my ear with a coil, tho . . . .

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
LOL!! Your ear? That had to be a story. I've burnt my lip twice and my finger once.

Welcome to VU, bonehead. (feels so weird to call someone that and not be a slam).

I dropped my tweezers on the floor while trying to tune a coil and reached down to pick 'em up . . . . accidentally triggered the fire button . . . and sizzle, lol. Prolly explains why I go by bonehead ;)

VU Sponsors