Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
It is very sad that the CDC still stands by their mission to keep with their stance that vaping is dangerous and that teen vaping is an "epidemic". The decline of vaping in teens could mean a rise in smoking cigarettes.
Granted I don't want to see kids vaping or smoking, but we know kids are curious or want to be cool and fit in- hell that is how I started smoking, vaping is the much safer option. Took me over 30 years to find a way to quit cigarettes and that was vaping! The only thing that worked- funny thing is now I vape zero nic and still no urges to go back to cigarettes, I have not even wanted to touch a cigarette after vaping for 6 years now.
There is zero nic liquids- no need for anyone to get addicted- can't say that about cigarettes, plus cigarettes contain thousands of other chemicals to get addicted to as well as the dangerous smoke they produce.
Kids and adults will turn back to cigarettes now that bans and regulations have made it very difficult for adult vapers to get the products they need in their efforts to have no youths use vaping campaign.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors