Become a Patron!

Z- ATTY PRO FOR TRADE FOR 30-50 WATT BOX MOD

Vapedude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
hardly ever used has cobalt glass, 2 zen tight caps and one standard cap,allen wrench and clear glass tank and extra o rings...looking to trade for a 30 to 50 watt box mod, I will pay for shipping in US only, PAYPAL OnlyIMG_3048.JPG

Vapedude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
does anyone think this is a worthy trade for a 30-50 watt box mod??????? let me know...thx

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IPV Mini 30watt that has a few scratches from use. I could throw in a brand new Protank 2 in the box unopened and unused. Let me know I have good feedback on ECF and reddit.

I mostly use HOH mods and attys so I joined to post on this when someone posted this trade in the Zen Facebook group.

Vapedude

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a IPV Mini 30watt that has a few scratches from use. I could throw in a brand new Protank 2 in the box unopened and unused. Let me know I have good feedback on ECF and reddit.

I mostly use HOH mods and attys so I joined to post on this when someone posted this trade in the Zen Facebook group.
well have heard about auto fire issues with the IPV mini 30 watt, give me a day or so to think..ok..will get back at ya in a day or so..thx mike

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well have heard about auto fire issues with the IPV mini 30 watt, give me a day or so to think..ok..will get back at ya in a day or so..thx mike
No problem I haven't had any issues with auto firing but keep me in mind if you don't get anyone else that is interested.

VU Sponsors