Become a Patron!

Zamazam

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello Everyone!

I'm now a moderator. With that honor comes some fun, and a lot of work behind the curtain with the rest of the mod and admin crew to help make VU a fun and great place to learn and discuss all things vaping.

I started smoking when I was 14. Over the years I've tried to quit dozens of times, but failing and going back to cigarettes. None of the pills, patches, or gum/lozenges worked for me. As a matter of fact, I had a real scare with Chantix, I got hallucinations from that stuff, thought Dinosaurs were having a MMA Cage Match in my back yard. That T-Rex really had some Bruce Lee type moves.

In 2011 I bought my first e-cig, a DSE901. Within a month I quit all tobacco and have not looked back since, except with horror at a 36 year smoking habit. My vape gear collection has waxed and waned over time, I've pif'd more Ego stuff than I care to remember.

My day job is managing a Baking Plant and 30 Bakers and Food Technicians. 20 years ago I took a temporary job after getting laid off from a Bakery Equipment Dealer where I was an Engineer. That temporary job turned into a full time career in no time.

I'm an avid re-builder and modder and mix my own ejuice, not so much for the $$ savings, but at least I know whats in my vaping concoctions.

If you need help, or have questions, please let me know. PM me, or ask on the forum(s).

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Slicknic

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Zamazan, I admire you. I've administrated IRC servers and channels in the past, as well as a couple of web forums in the past, and the one thing I can tell you is, it'll be a cold day in hell beforeI ever want to do that again :)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Welcome aboard ZZ!

And may the Good Lord have mercy on your soul:D

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I saw your badge yesterday! Congratulations! They snuck you in on us! Lol! :)

FrankVappa

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Only just read the announcement. Congrats! Spring is nearly here in France.

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Heyyy i only just saw you became a mod. well done. you'll make a fine one
thumb.gif

Dissonance

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks for sharing your personal journey on the road to a new and healthier life. The electronic cigarette saved our lives where the medical industry had repeatedly failed with their ridiculous and ineffective pills, patches and lozenges. Looking back it's a wonder that tobacco companies were ever allowed to legally operate but not surprising since government has always been and will always be about greed, selfishness and self interests. So far I have not come across one story where someone died as a result of PG/VG/FLAVOR BASE AND NICOTINE but can show tens of millions of casualties of R. J Reynolds and Phillip Morris. They seek to regulate and oppress our industry because they are losing major tax revenues and that they know full well that the electronic cigarette is by far a healthier alternative to smoking. One would think that we would have true and caring principled leaders who care for the common man but that continues to be a long and distant dream. GREED is the modern day anthem where we must fight for everything tooth and nail.

Congrats again on your promo, you'll do fine.:)

VU Sponsors