Become a Patron!

zombie apcolypse survivor wants some free shit.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello fellow vapers...I am a an 80 year old grandmother that bakes cookies for the neighborhood children and donates blood for money to give to street childeren in Mumbai..The baking is hard due to my arthritis and the fact I'm wheelchair bound and I have had the wheels on my wheelchair stolen about a year ago. I also have to care for my husband of 65 years whose had both his lungs removed due to a half a pack a day smoking habit...
My husband and I live in a tent in a rural part of appalachia, and recently in the middle of the night we were attacked by a group of zombies ( I think it's the same group who stole the wheels off my wheelchair) though I was able to fight them off with a whisk, they stole my vaping rig which I am trying to replace so I don't return to my old habit of smoking laced chesterfields'
My old rig was a Hellfire micro mega genny with a glas mod...so if any of you could donate this atty or mod or both I'm sure good karma will come your way.
I really hate to ask, but....not that much.

Last edited:

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Sad thing is, I know a dude like this but instead of zombies it is freaks who break into his trailer and anally violate him in the middle of the night.

Seriously I feel bad for the guy, to be stuck in his own version of mental hell but not batshit enough to be where he cn get the help he needs.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
i came into this knowing it was a troll post....

BOY! was i wrong. halfway done with the article and i find myself uncontrollably sobbing.

I too, am a zombie survivor.

that being said, PM your address and I will send out the specified mod plus some free goodies, you know, since you are obviously deserving.

I also have an extra pair of oakleys, some axe body spray & hair gel, and a goatee trimmer (i reckon females could find a use for it, too) i will send along in the name a political correctness.

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
send it overnight express and keep that other crap I'm not a fucking Goodwill....send it to
Miss Faith Codswallop
neckbone holler Kentucky
P.O. box 2
zip code...over yonder.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
send it overnight express and keep that other crap I'm not a fucking Goodwill....send it to
Miss Faith Codswallop
neckbone holler Kentucky
P.O. box 2
zip code...over yonder.
BRO?!? NOT PC BRO!!!

are you trying to say the less fortunate and middle america residents are some how charity cases? BRO i offered to send my personal PC gear to support who i though was another PC brother (using brother in a non gender specific way, nor do i intend "brother" to be a racial or sexual orientation based derogatory term)

@BigNasty sounds like somebody needs their privilege checked!

pulsevape

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
BRO?!? NOT PC BRO!!!

are you trying to say the less fortunate and middle america residents are some how charity cases? BRO i offered to send my personal PC gear to support who i though was another PC brother (using brother in a non gender specific way, nor do i intend "brother" to be a racial or sexual orientation based derogatory term)

@BigNasty sounds like somebody needs their privilege checked!
Listen ....don't even try and lecture me on PC...I'm old, I'm female, and I'm disabled, and I'm an illegal alien..that Trumps(no pun intended) everything else, so are you gonna send the stuff or do I have to drop a note to louis lehrner to help you get your mind right.

TRAPstar

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Listen ....don't even try and lecture me on PC...I'm old, I'm female, and I'm disabled, and I'm an illegal alien..that Trumps(no pun intended) everything else, so are you gonna send the stuff or do I have to drop a note to louis lehrner to help you get your mind right.
I was able to read with a straight face until the Trump pun...

Touche

Sent from my C811 4G using Tapatalk

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I lost my vaping hand to zombies last Wednesday ....my reo was still in it.... Send more paramedics.....Err I mean please send a new Kawasaki grren with black wrinkle cover reo

Glass

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hey people,
I'm new to VU (well that's kinda a lie) but I'd love to help.
I was given something, I don't need it, I never wanted it, my doctor says I can't get rid of it, but I can share it with anyone I want!
If interested send me a pm.

Last edited:

Diescum88

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Recovered the reo on Monday but the positive tab is broken....if possible could someone send a replacement tab and a left hand?

MrScaryZ

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello fellow vapers...I am a an 80 year old grandmother that bakes cookies for the neighborhood children and donates blood for money to give to street childeren in Mumbai..The baking is hard due to my arthritis and the fact I'm wheelchair bound and I have had the wheels on my wheelchair stolen about a year ago. I also have to care for my husband of 65 years whose had both his lungs removed due to a half a pack a day smoking habit...
My husband and I live in a tent in a rural part of appalachia, and recently in the middle of the night we were attacked by a group of zombies ( I think it's the same group who stole the wheels off my wheelchair) though I was able to fight them off with a whisk, they stole my vaping rig which I am trying to replace so I don't return to my old habit of smoking laced chesterfields'
My old rig was a Hellfire micro mega genny with a glas mod...so if any of you could donate this atty or mod or both I'm sure good karma will come your way.
I really hate to ask, but....not that much.
zombie-hunter-photo-4.jpeg

Bean8379

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years

VU Sponsors