Become a Patron!

Daily Check-In Thread

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

Temps are evening out, looks like all 80's and 90's for awhile. Better than being cold! The birds and the squirrels are all over the place, fun to watch. Jessie has her favorite chair on the deck to keep on eye on them, lol.

I keep busy with a little Spring cleaning, nothing too drastic. I'd rather read or be on my laptop. Have to keep up on brushing Jessie, though, that girl sheds! And she loves being brushed.

Well, I'd better get busy, have some tanks to clean.

Stay safe and healthy :hug: :inlove:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Just stopped in to wish all of our beautiful mothers a very Happy Mothers day
b4dfdb1f417c8cb909f4f2b584c8acd5.jpg

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hubby gave up on his 3D printing hobby. It got too expensive and too frustrating with the problems he had with it, so he sold it to one of my nephews.

Now, we see how well the new hobby goes. Hunting the most dangerous prey without killing it, of course. I'm talking about airsoft. There is investment in gear and equipment, then the fact that it won't be used in temperatures over 105, which runs July through September.

misswish

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Morning!

I hope you all are doing well and staying out of trouble? Sometimes I'd like to find some trouble, it would be fun occasionally.

Yesterday was in the 70's, rain, hail, lightning. Today will be 88*, the next 3 days are 100*, 102* and 101*.
3 digit temps are way out of my comfort zone! I'm doing my few errands today and then staying inside with my air conditioning!

Jessie is doing well, getting all of her naps in. I got her (me) a brush with a built-in mister! Damp hairs clump together in the silicone (?) brush, don't float around everywhere. She's fine with it because she hasn't figured out about the mister part.

I miss so many people that don't post anymore. I hope they come back and say hi.

Stay safe and healthy, have all the fun :inlove: :hug::stars2:

Lady Sarah

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I'm kind of proud of my newest knife, made from an old rusty file. A couple hours one day, 4 hours another day, an hour today, and then I made the sheath. The wood in the handle is mesquite.

1000002749.jpg

VU Sponsors