Become a Patron!

Long user found something new

Hello.
I have used a lot of different vapes mostly I enjoy disposable vapes just for the ease of use but now problem of the smoke the matrix is really trying to get us from not enjoying our vapes everywhere but I just found a product that you can use everywhere and it's actually funny this thing hits completely differently
It's called Freeestix
Has anyone else used something like this ?

Attachments

• IMG_20230719_013529.jpg
    IMG_20230719_013529.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 10

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
That's kind of odd looking.
How does it work?

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello.
I have used a lot of different vapes mostly I enjoy disposable vapes just for the ease of use but now problem of the smoke the matrix is really trying to get us from not enjoying our vapes everywhere but I just found a product that you can use everywhere and it's actually funny this thing hits completely differently
It's called Freeestix
Has anyone else used something like this ?

I can't find that anywhere online. Where do you get it?

MyMagicMist

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
How does it work?
Repeating the question as it didn't seem answered. Read a praise of the flavor. That doesn't explain how it functions without batteries. Does it have nicotine?
it's actually funny this thing hits completely differently
Alright, fair enough. How does it hit differently? Do you stick it up your nose, between your toes?

Again, how does it work? Please "tell us more".

Going to their site doesn't offer much information, lots of hype. What I see of the device looks like a Tampon case around two cigarette butt filters. Do you simply inhale air through it and get a taste yet no nicotine? Hmm, ...?

1681850677872_1.jpg

female-tampon-with-disposable-applicator-648943430-5ba4457e46e0fb0025cc1ce9.jpg

Last edited:
No there is some things in it that you click together then it's activated and you just inhale it you get the flavour and the the buzz same I get with the vapes so yes I think it does have nicotine in it but like this the hit is like instantly it's difficult to explain and it's nothing like those Nicorette things my father used them at some point I tried those are shit

VU Sponsors