Become a Patron!

What's up everyone!

Wanted to introduce myself real quick since I'm new to Vaping Underground. I'm a vaper (ex-smoker) in the US. Smoked for around 12 years I think and switched to vapes around 5 or 6 years ago. Since I switched, I've learned that "cig-a-likes" suck, Juuls are trash but they helped me switch, and zero nicotine juice is not for me (not yet at least). I'm most a disposable user but I do mess with refillable vapes. I got an Xros 3 recently but haven't even used it, still enjoying the original but felt like it was time for an upgrade when I was at the smoke shop where I buy most of my vapes.

This might sound a little ridiculous given my former smoking and current vaping but I walk and/or run over 5 miles a day, every day. When I was smoking, I ran but not nearly as much and I got winded pretty fast. Going up big hills was a lot more challenging. It's all way easier now. I don't stop and cough. I don't cough up a lung after. It's cool lol.

Outside of somewhat intense by my standards daily exercise, I mostly just chill and watch anime, mess around on the computer, scroll news on my phone (ugh), and cook. Throughout it all, I vape. Although, I don't actually vape much while I'm out walking/running, I'll only take some puffs if I stop to take a break - and even then I don't always do it.

As far as vaping is concerned, my main interests are cheap disposables that do the trick, refillable pod vapes, and vape juices that are sweet and fruity, sometimes iced. As I have a lot of mostly mild food allergies, I'm always weary of any juices that contain foods I'm allergic to, like anything with mango (which sadly seems to be a lot of things).

Hoping to learn some things while I'm here I'm hopefully share something of value with you all!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Wanted to introduce myself real quick since I'm new to Vaping Underground. I'm a vaper (ex-smoker) in the US. Smoked for around 12 years I think and switched to vapes around 5 or 6 years ago. Since I switched, I've learned that "cig-a-likes" suck, Juuls are trash but they helped me switch, and zero nicotine juice is not for me (not yet at least). I'm most a disposable user but I do mess with refillable vapes. I got an Xros 3 recently but haven't even used it, still enjoying the original but felt like it was time for an upgrade when I was at the smoke shop where I buy most of my vapes.

This might sound a little ridiculous given my former smoking and current vaping but I walk and/or run over 5 miles a day, every day. When I was smoking, I ran but not nearly as much and I got winded pretty fast. Going up big hills was a lot more challenging. It's all way easier now. I don't stop and cough. I don't cough up a lung after. It's cool lol.

Outside of somewhat intense by my standards daily exercise, I mostly just chill and watch anime, mess around on the computer, scroll news on my phone (ugh), and cook. Throughout it all, I vape. Although, I don't actually vape much while I'm out walking/running, I'll only take some puffs if I stop to take a break - and even then I don't always do it.

As far as vaping is concerned, my main interests are cheap disposables that do the trick, refillable pod vapes, and vape juices that are sweet and fruity, sometimes iced. As I have a lot of mostly mild food allergies, I'm always weary of any juices that contain foods I'm allergic to, like anything with mango (which sadly seems to be a lot of things).

Hoping to learn some things while I'm here I'm hopefully share something of value with you all!
Welcome to VU, there is all the info you need here and the kind people who would be glad to teach you to make your own juice if that would help. Hope you enjoy the forum.

gopher_byrd

Cranky Old Fart
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon

This might sound a little ridiculous given my former smoking and current vaping but I walk and/or run over 5 miles a day, every day. When I was smoking, I ran but not nearly as much and I got winded pretty fast. Going up big hills was a lot more. It's all way easier now. I don't stop and cough. I don't cough up a lung after. It's cool lol.

Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Most vape juice is made with artificial flavors so if you like mango you could probably vape mango.

VapeOn1960

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hello and welcome! What a great post (you even spelled "vaper" right... not that it matters) I would highly recommend a refillable pod device (there are so many) You might even be able to get extra pods (great for having more than one choice of juice (e-liquid) This also gives you more options of what strength (nicotine) you want. Many disposables are too strong. Don't worry about "salt" nic vs "freebase" nic... use either in whatever device you want (that's just a marketing trick) I agree with what @gopher_byrd said... the flavors should not give you any trouble (with food allergies) Peace out, vape on!

Welcome to VU! :cheers:

Most vape juice is made with artificial flavors so if you like mango you could probably vape mango.
I figured the same and maybe it's just in my head but every time I try something that has mango in it I feel like it feels heavy in my chest when I inhale. It just feels like a bad reaction. But I'm seriously not sure if it's just my mind playing tricks on me lol.

VU Sponsors