Become a Patron!

0.2 & 0.5 ohm Jailbreak Tank

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Jailbreak Tank: $14/kit ( every kit contains 1 complete Jailbreak Tank 0.2ohm , 1 replacement coil 0.5ohm, one manual, one gift box )

1) 100% USA made Kanthal wire
2) 100% organic cotton
3) Work with 1 to 100 Watts
4) Resistance: 0.2 & 0.5 ohm optional
5) Capacity: 3ml
6) Thread: 510
7) Size: Φ27*76.4 mm
8) Feature: airflow adjustable function,
9) Matreial: stainless steel + pyrex glass
Link: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/High-quality-0-2-0-5_60198784991.html

Cassette Mod 30W: $30/kit (every kit contains 1 cassette mod, 1 built-in 2200mah battery, 1 USB cable, 1 manual, 1 gift box)

Feature: adjust wattage and voltage at will
Adjustable Wattage: 5-30W
Adjustable Voltage: 3.4-4.2V
Resistance: 0.3- 5.0 ohm
Thread: Spring loaded 510 thread
Size: 82*51.6*25 mm
Battery: built-in 2200mah battery
Colors: Bronze / Stainless steel
Link: http://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/E-cigarette-distributor-china-Homai-Micro_60199489085.html

Email: [email protected]
Tel: +86 18320749257
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/shirley.xiao.180

QQ图片20150513185542.jpg

Last edited:

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That really is a very good looking tank.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Would be nice to see this tank on the Homai Captain 30 watt mod.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Looks nice.

But if you are wanting to sell these since you do have the pics and description posted in the Sales and Promotions thread, you might do a bit better if you included the Sale Price as well as a link to the device on your website.

Just saying.....................................

dubcvapor

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I am going to take a wild guess that they are trying to sell wholesale rather than to the public.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looks nice.

But if you are wanting to sell these since you do have the pics and description posted in the Sales and Promotions thread, you might do a bit better if you included the Sale Price as well as a link to the device on your website.

Just saying.....................................

good suggestion, thank you! ;)

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
I am going to take a wild guess that they are trying to sell wholesale rather than to the public.

So would you like to be our wholesaler in USA ? LOL

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
2 versions of Jailbreak Tank, which one would you like?
Jailbreak Tank - 2 versions.jpg

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Getting better with the product offerings - a far cry from the bear and the wolf...still, 27 mm is a bit big - wouldn't even fit flush on my Kbox. And 3 ml isn't cutting it for capacity - I want to see 5-7 ml out of the next sub-tank I buy. I understand the bars on the side are to protect the glass and add to the look, but i'd rather have the tank go out to the edge and give vapers the fill capacity these beastly sub-ohm coils deserve...

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Getting better with the product offerings - a far cry from the bear and the wolf...still, 27 mm is a bit big - wouldn't even fit flush on my Kbox. And 3 ml isn't cutting it for capacity - I want to see 5-7 ml out of the next sub-tank I buy. I understand the bars on the side are to protect the glass and add to the look, but i'd rather have the tank go out to the edge and give vapers the fill capacity these beastly sub-ohm coils deserve...

Thank you for all your kindly suggestion. In fact, the real capacity is 4ml. Hope our next sub tank can meet your needs.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for all your kindly suggestion. In fact, the real capacity is 4ml. Hope our next sub tank can meet your needs.
For design, focus on something that'll fit on a mod without spilling over the edge. Then get as much capacity as you can. From there, if it performs on par with some of the newer sub-tanks, it'll sell. You might still get some takers on this one, as it really does look nice.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
For design, focus on something that'll fit on a mod without spilling over the edge. Then get as much capacity as you can. From there, if it performs on par with some of the newer sub-tanks, it'll sell. You might still get some takers on this one, as it really does look nice.

Thank you very much. Welcome more comment and suggestions. :)

VU Sponsors