Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Robbot ZNA 30 1:1 clone incoming .....

These are just a few pics out of the box, without cleaning, etc. My review will be done in a week or two.

Specs:
316L stainless steel main body
Cloupor DNA 30 chip: ETA: NOT SURE THIS IS A CLOUPOR CHIP. THIS CHIP FIRES STRAIGHT OUT OF SLEEP MODE WHICH MY CLOUPOR v2 DNA CHIP DOES NOT DO .. CONTACTING MANUFACTURER TO DISCUSS. WILL UPDATE WHEN I HAVE MORE INFO.

ETAA: 9/21/14 Robbot Tech confirmed a Cloupor DNA 30 V3 chip ..

.3-3.00 ohm
326 grams
silver plated copper contacts
18490 standard tube (18500 will not close up) It was designed as a 1:1 with the authentic ZNA which is made for AW 18490 batteries.
18650 tube available (sold separate, can use flat top battery)

DFtkXlCl.jpg

5Eg4LuZl.jpg

xvEF6zYl.jpg

NUY1D1Bl.jpg

Robbot ZNA on left, Wotofo ZNA lite on right
jbrERROl.jpg

uYBfc5ml.jpg

B9ndTVIl.jpg

yifvWvMl.jpg

yGEV0DTl.jpg

Also note that the Robbot ZNA is Z2 threaded

JLU1zqbl.jpg

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Dang, that clone is nice! Who'd you order from? I'd like to get one.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Dang, that clone is nice! Who'd you order from? I'd like to get one.

Yeah it is really nice, and I just made an interesting realization about this chip, which is that it fires straight out of sleep mode, no 2 sec delay like the Cloupor DNA chip. When I first began talking to Robbot Tech sometime ago they were going to us the Yihi sxa300 chip but had to change that plan because the Yihi chip is too large for this ZNA which has a narrower body and smaller display window than the Wotofo ZNA.

The Sales Manager at Robbot told me that they were going to use a Cloupor DNA chip instead, but perhaps I misunderstood her because I have a Cloupor DNA and as everyone who has one knows it does not fire straight out of sleep mode ... Well this Robbot ZNA does fire straight out of sleep mode. I have been intentionally letting it go to sleep over and over to make sure that this is correct, and it is. Perhaps she meant a DNA chip "like" Cloupor? All other characteristics of the Cloupor Chip is the same, except its behavior in sleep mode. Right now I am not sure, but I will certainly find out.

Oh, this ZNA 30 clone came directly from Robbot Tech, I did not buy it. After I began speaking to Robbot Tech I passed the lead onto FC and they have ordered it so you should see the Robbot Tech ZNA clone there soon. :)

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Looking forward to the review Nikkita - nice to see someone as obsessed with the details as I am!
Does look absolutely superb, this is the closest to the original I've seen.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Looking forward to the review Nikkita - nice to see someone as obsessed with the details as I am!
Does look absolutely superb, this is the closest to the original I've seen.
Agreed Anson! I am on FB typing comments and speculating until I can speak to Robbot again .. should have a review up within two weeks. And nice to see your here btw. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Nikkita!
This looks like the one I've been holding out for, pity they haven't copied the adjustable top cap though - I'll live with it!
Agreed to that too! I plan to find a hex wrench out of my tool bag to see what happens if I try to adjust the contact from the bottom .. not sure how much give the spring loaded plate has.

Just put your Rose on it and you will be fine :p gotta luv adjustable 510 pins on atties ;)

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Nikkita,

Thought this was pretty cool;

House of Hybrids is now offering upgrade service for the clones

We are pleased to be able to offer repair and upgrade service for your ZNA clone. Our service will replace your Clone DNA board with a genuine Evolv DNA board, and we will go through it and improve all of the existing wiring and connections. Your new DNA board will humorously Read "ZNA CLONE" on boot-up... A great conversation piece!

So far we have ZNA Clones in hand from three different Chinese manufacturers, and we have made the determination that we can service the electronics in all of them. Below is a schedule of services available, by manufacturer. As we get additional models from other manufacturers, we will add them here. If in doubt, Call us.

ComCig 1:1 Z2 threaded Clone ZNA:
Replace DNA board with an authentic Evolv DNA30 board. $99.00
Replace 510 pin with Alloy 101 Dual Adjustable Pin. $15.00

Clouper ZNA: (not Z2 threaded)
Change Body Tube Threading to Z2 (You will need to supply a Z2 threaded tube) $29.00
We cannot Change the 510 adapter threading to Z2.

A-Mod ZNA: (not Z2 threaded)
Change Body Tube Threading to Z2 (You will need to supply a Z2 threaded tube) $29.00
We cannot Change the 510 adapter threading to Z2.

All repairs carry a 90 Day Warranty on Labor and a 1 year Warranty on the DNA board.
A 1 Year full parts and labor warranty is available for $30.00 additional.

To arrange for service of your Clone, please contact Dan Courtney at House of Hybrids by calling 585-617-3323. Please do not leave messages, call until you make contact.

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
Nikkita,
I just got my ZNA from Focal yesterday. Mine requires the 2 clicks or 2 seconds to wake. I am pretty sure my ZNA from Focal has the YiHi chip as MODE is spelled MDOE in the menu. Oddly enough I have a Black ZNA, I got from a local B&M, that is supposed to be, and seems to be, the Cloupor version. It will fire direct from sleep mode. Maybe Cloupor revised the code on their chip? Looking forward to the response from Robbot.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah it is really nice, and I just made an interesting realization about this chip, which is that it fires straight out of sleep mode, no 2 sec delay like the Cloupor DNA chip. When I first began talking to Robbot Tech sometime ago they were going to us the Yihi sxa300 chip but had to change that plan because the Yihi chip is too large for this ZNA which has a narrower body and smaller display window than the Wotofo ZNA.

The Sales Manager at Robbot told me that they were going to use a Cloupor DNA chip instead, but perhaps I misunderstood her because I have a Cloupor DNA and as everyone who has one knows it does not fire straight out of sleep mode ... Well this Robbot ZNA does fire straight out of sleep mode. I have been intentionally letting it go to sleep over and over to make sure that this is correct, and it is. Perhaps she meant a DNA chip "like" Cloupor? All other characteristics of the Cloupor Chip is the same, except its behavior in sleep mode. Right now I am not sure, but I will certainly find out.

Oh, this ZNA 30 clone came directly from Robbot Tech, I did not buy it. After I began speaking to Robbot Tech I passed the lead onto FC and they have ordered it so you should see the Robbot Tech ZNA clone there soon. :)

FC being Focal, correct?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
FC being Focal, correct?

Yes sir, that would be correct. I will chat with Doris at FC and see if they have an expected date of arrival, but my guess is that it would be soon. :)

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita,
Just a quick note, I have a Cloupor DNA V3 and it will fire straight from sleep mode.Has been very accurate on ohms and output.Look forward to your review coming up!

Thanks for that roadshaker, after I got over the initial shock and awe it completely made sense that the chip was updated since the V2 that I have. This one improvement alone on the Cloupor DNA chip makes me very happy. :D

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita,
I just got my ZNA from Focal yesterday. Mine requires the 2 clicks or 2 seconds to wake. I am pretty sure my ZNA from Focal has the YiHi chip as MODE is spelled MDOE in the menu. Oddly enough I have a Black ZNA, I got from a local B&M, that is supposed to be, and seems to be, the Cloupor version. It will fire direct from sleep mode. Maybe Cloupor revised the code on their chip? Looking forward to the response from Robbot.

Hey KAS129, Yes the Wotofo ZNA from Focal has the Yihi sxa300 chip, I reviewed it here http://vapingcheap.com/zna-30-clone-review-a-mod-wotofo/

After I reviewed it I also discovered you could speed up by the firing from sleep mode by double clicking it fast. I actually have a picture of the Yihi chip in the Amod ZNA published in my review, so check it out. With regards to the Robbot ZNA I am guessing that it is as roadshaker said, Robbot is using the Cloupor DNA v3 chip, but I will still confirm with Robbot for the sake a clarity and accuracy for my review.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita,

Thought this was pretty cool;

That is very cool of Mike/Zen to do this, and the rest of these mod makers should take note. What a mature, and wise decision to embrace the clones and offer to service them, instead of rejecting and trying to sue the clone manufacturers. Mike won a few new fans with this choice, and I am sure that those who previously would not have considered buying the authentic, may very well consider it now ... I know I would.

I was thinking to call the # listed on the blog to update them on the Robbot ZNA being that its not on their clone service list the last time that I checked it.

AdamSenior

Bronze Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita,
Just a quick note, I have a Cloupor DNA V3 and it will fire straight from sleep mode.Has been very accurate on ohms and output.Look forward to your review coming up!
my v3 cloupor also fires right out of sleep to. it does change the watts on its own if i leave it sit for awhile like .1 or .2 it also reads the ohms perfect to

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
There's a picture of Zen holding one of the clones - must be the Comcig version - looks great.
bg4377.jpg

I have a theory that all the stainless versions are from the same factory - I've also seen a couple of the Aluminum versions that appear to be the same as the Wotofo - the Cloupor has the same stepping on it as the A -mod for example.

Zamazam

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
looking at the photo's, it appears that the robot has better machining, is that your opinion too Nikkita?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
There's a picture of Zen holding one of the clones - must be the Comcig version - looks great.
bg4377.jpg

I have a theory that all the stainless versions are from the same factory - I've also seen a couple of the Aluminum versions that appear to be the same as the Wotofo - the Cloupor has the same stepping on it as the A -mod for example.

I could be wrong Anson but I think this is a picture of Zens authentic on the left and the clone is on the right. I came across this pic while researching for me review, that is at least how I remembered it. :p

Also I agree with you about Cloupor, I actually posted this on ECF with photos last week. I believe that Cloupor is sourcing their ZNA body from Wotofo because the bodies are identical, at least for batch one. Mike's clone service blog was the first I have actually heard of Comcig, so I am going to have to look into that one, and see if Comcig is a reseller or manufacturer .. Thoughts?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
looking at the photo's, it appears that the robot has better machining, is that your opinion too Nikkita?

Yes, I feel that Robbot's machining is more precise, and that is doubly impressive because the Robbot is machined from 316L surgical grade stainless, which any machinist will tell is very difficult to machine. Robbot also told me that they had some regrets about the undertaking because it was a a lot harder to clone the ZNA in 316 then they originally thought it would be. Apparently they went through a lot of trial and error on this one .. Hats off to Robbot for having the balls to go there.

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It seems that Comcig were the supplier of the unit that Zen first saw when mentioned compatible Z2 threads - this is the only version listed for upgrades on the HOH blog - all the steel versions I've seen have the original non adjustable top caps - including the one on Fasttech, maybe it's just a coincidence but that's what led me to believe that the SS clones come from the same factory.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
It seems that Comcig were the supplier of the unit that Zen first saw when mentioned compatible Z2 threads - this is the only version listed for upgrades on the HOH blog - all the steel versions I've seen have the original non adjustable top caps - including the one on Fasttech, maybe it's just a coincidence but that's what led me to believe that the SS clones come from the same factory.

I just did some quick checking and it seems that Comcig is a manufacturer, not a reseller. Their specs are for a 304 grade stainless 1:1, and from their pics I can only see that they are using a gold plated spring for the bottom cap, and bare copper fire pin in the top. But no pics with the top cap off, so I have no idea if the contact is adjustable or not.

So frustrating that most of the China alibaba listing have the "2400 mah lipo battery" spec, which I know it not true because the listing shows the empty 490 tube. Its creating a lot of confusion because there are people actually looking for this 2400 mah lip battery ZNA which I don't believe exists ... Anyhoo, their clone does look good from pics on alibaba, but Robbot's machining seems tighter because there is no gap between the tube and main body on the Robbot. Comcig's ZNA has a minute gap, and Wotofo's version has a very evident gap.

Your theory regarding one source for all the 304 SS ZNA's may be correct ...http://comcig.en.alibaba.com/produc...on_design_and_best_price_in_high_quality.html

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I should be well asleep at this point but my asshole neighbours are having a little party - 3.30 am and my 4 year old daughter is sitting next to me watching Rolie Polie Olie...

As far as the lipo versions are concerned Zainy.com actually states that their version is now 2400 mah lipo and that it has USB charging. I think that they actually exist - there's a picture of the 50 watt Cloupor using an external battery pack, thinking about it - you couldn't run 50 watts on an 18500...

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
I could be wrong Anson but I think this is a picture of Zens authentic on the left and the clone is on the right. I came across this pic while researching for me review, that is at least how I remembered it. :p

Also I agree with you about Cloupor, I actually posted this on ECF with photos last week. I believe that Cloupor is sourcing their ZNA body from Wotofo because the bodies are identical, at least for batch one. Mike's clone service blog was the first I have actually heard of Comcig, so I am going to have to look into that one, and see if Comcig is a reseller or manufacturer .. Thoughts?

I'm not sure then if my "Cloupor" is really a Cloupor. I can tell you that my supposed Cloupor actually has Z2 threading. Only reason I know that for sure is the 510 connector on mine was made from aluminum. After only about a week it was showing signs of wear. Replaced it with a stainless 510 from Steam Monkey for about $15.00 and it fits like a charm. Who knows how many versions of the ZNA clone are out there. I'm sure with Nikkita on the case we will have a definitive answer soon. She is a relentless researcher.

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
Not 100% sure but I think my "Cloupor" is actually made by Ivogo. After doing some searching I found it on Alibaba. The packaging matches what I have and at least some of the pictures show the same aluminum 510 connector and aluminum tubes. They also show the other color options that the B&M had (Black and copper and solid copper). Seems that there is at least 1 more version floating around. As a side note, mine has worked flawlessly with exception of the 510 being aluminum. Once that was fixed, I have no other complaints. I got mine at a B&M for $100 with both 18490 & 18650 tubes. Was thinking of selling it on when my A-mod from FC arrived but find I like it and will probably keep it now.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Not 100% sure but I think my "Cloupor" is actually made by Ivogo. After doing some searching I found it on Alibaba. The packaging matches what I have and at least some of the pictures show the same aluminum 510 connector and aluminum tubes. They also show the other color options that the B&M had (Black and copper and solid copper). Seems that there is at least 1 more version floating around. As a side note, mine has worked flawlessly with exception of the 510 being aluminum. Once that was fixed, I have no other complaints. I got mine at a B&M for $100 with both 18490 & 18650 tubes. Was thinking of selling it on when my A-mod from FC arrived but find I like it and will probably keep it now.

Ok, so for clarity, when you say "Cloupor" are you talking about the Cloupor ZNA 50?? The other thing that strikes me odd is you say that you also have an aluminum tube with yours. Now, beyond looking at Cloupor's initial release photo for their ZNA, and like Anson, realizing that it is the same exact body as the Wotofo ZNA (at least in the promo photo), I have not gone any further into researching Cloupor's ZNA, or even verifying who is selling it .. but clearly I need too.

What I can confirm is that Wotofo ZNA that I have is 20x1 threaded (I have two Wotofo's at the moment), not Z2 however, that does not mean that they haven't changed it on more recent batches. Amod has been telling reviewers of the first batch ZNA that it was Z2 threaded, which is untrue and several have called Wotofo on that untruth. Perhaps since being criticized for it, they have updated it? Sigh .. more questions and less answers :p

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I should be well asleep at this point but my asshole neighbours are having a little party - 3.30 am and my 4 year old daughter is sitting next to me watching Rolie Polie Olie...

As far as the lipo versions are concerned Zainy.com actually states that their version is now 2400 mah lipo and that it has USB charging. I think that they actually exist - there's a picture of the 50 watt Cloupor using an external battery pack, thinking about it - you couldn't run 50 watts on an 18500...

OMG Anson, I have jackhole neighbors like that too, so you have my deepest sympathy :(

I have heard about the Zainy.net ZNA with lipo, but I have yet to find anyone with it .. All of the ZNA alibaba listings have that spec, including old Wotofo pages and now Comcig which I looked at yesterday, that is why I was inclined to believe that it was just a copy and paste situation running rampant on Alibaba.

But you are correct in that you cannot run 50 watts on a 18500 .. I will keep following up on the Zainy.net ZNA, it would be great if I could find just one person who actually bought it! Also still waiting to hear feedback on FT's Hotcig ZNA 30.

KAS129

Member For 4 Years
No the "Cloupor" I have is is not the 50 watt version. The ZNA I got locally was sold to me as being a Cloupor. I have since found out it is clearly not Cloupor after doing some research. The chip functions as it is supposed to for a Cloupor although I am unsure if it is their chip. The entire device is aluminum (tubes, 510 connector, battery cap and body).It is Z2 threaded. After doing some research I found the same device, in the same packaging, on Alibaba listed as made by Ivogo. You are right Nikkita my A-Mod is not Z2 threaded. Not really an issue for me as all the possible wear parts are stainless and I bought the 18650 when I bought the A-mod. With the quality of the machining I doubt I will ever need to replace anything. I am really liking both devices although the Ivogo is of much lower quality than the A-mod. I will keep the Ivogo for a work device and leave the A-mod at home.

Here are a couple images of the Ivogo from Alibaba showing the aluminum tubes, aluminum 510 and packaging.
ivogo1.jpgivogo2.jpg

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
No the "Cloupor" I have is is not the 50 watt version. The ZNA I got locally was sold to me as being a Cloupor. I have since found out it is clearly not Cloupor after doing some research. The chip functions as it is supposed to for a Cloupor although I am unsure if it is their chip. The entire device is aluminum (tubes, 510 connector, battery cap and body).It is Z2 threaded. After doing some research I found the same device, in the same packaging, on Alibaba listed as made by Ivogo. You are right Nikkita my A-Mod is not Z2 threaded. Not really an issue for me as all the possible wear parts are stainless and I bought the 18650 when I bought the A-mod. With the quality of the machining I doubt I will ever need to replace anything. I am really liking both devices although the Ivogo is of much lower quality than the A-mod. I will keep the Ivogo for a work device and leave the A-mod at home.

Here are a couple images of the Ivogo from Alibaba showing the aluminum tubes, aluminum 510 and packaging.
View attachment 6075View attachment 6076

Hey KAS, thanks for coming back with so much info to feed my curious mind :D .. I didn't want to say it when you first mentioned it, but I had a sneaky suspicion that you were lied to, which sucks. Cloning is one thing, but why then further lie about manufacturers? .. to turn an easy buck. More and more vendors are doing this, so it is imperative that consumers educate themselves about who makes what, and how they made it.

After reviewing a few iVOGO made devices, I am truly not a fan of theirs .. they get it right on some things, but overall iVOGO's quality is not impressive. The best thing they ever made was the Kayfun Mini, and the gold 3.1. But I am glad to hear that you have a good use for it though. :) It doesn't bother me at all that Amod's ZNA is not Z2 threaded because I don't have any other Z2 threaded devices. It annoys me that Wotofo lies about their device being Z2 threaded though.

I have reached out to Zainy,net to find out more about this built in Lipo ZNA, and they confirmed that they do sell it. What is funny though is that they sent me pics of what they say is the Cloupor ZNA 50 and offered to sell it to me, and basically tried to discourage me from the built in lipo ZNA .. weird. Especially since I have no intention of buying either, I just wanted the information, and to see pictures of where is the lipo is placed and how it recharges .. no dice :p

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
So many ZNA30 choices, I'm starting to get confused in my quest. :) The feedback in this thread is helpful though and I look forward to the Robbot review though I probably won't go that route. The lighter weight of aluminum appeals to me because the stainless mods I have are a bit heavy. The black zna30 I'm close to buying is supposed to be wotofo according to the vendor, though originally advertised with the internal lipo. I looked at the zainy one and their specs say the 18500 tube isn't removeable, which I guess is because that's where the internal lipo is.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
So many ZNA30 choices, I'm starting to get confused in my quest. :) The feedback in this thread is helpful though and I look forward to the Robbot review though I probably won't go that route. The lighter weight of aluminum appeals to me because the stainless mods I have are a bit heavy. The black zna30 I'm close to buying is supposed to be wotofo according to the vendor, though originally advertised with the internal lipo. I looked at the zainy one and their specs say the 18500 tube isn't removeable, which I guess is because that's where the internal lipo is.

Tell me about it! It is rather challenging keep all the versions straight, but only Robbot and Wotofo have confirmed chips in their devices, so that should make the choosing easier for consumers. At the end of the day its all about the board inside ... I am still a bit intrigued by Zainy's version with the built in lipo even as I am leary of the fact that they are unwilling to show clear pictures of it .. that is the one thing I can't find anywhere on the net.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
Nikkita6, in another ZNA thread you helped me with my concerns I had with an order from A-Modvapor/Wotofo. Since this ZNA thread is current, I'll post here. I had placed an order mid-August and heard nothing from any of my messages/email to them. Any idea what's going on there? Going to A-Modvapor's site only showed my order was "processing". It's worse now, for several days a-modvapor.com is just a white screen. Huh?

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita6, in another ZNA thread you helped me with my concerns I had with an order from A-Modvapor/Wotofo. Since this ZNA thread is current, I'll post here. I had placed an order mid-August and heard nothing from any of my messages/email to them. Any idea what's going on there? Going to A-Modvapor's site only showed my order was "processing". It's worse now, for several days a-modvapor.com is just a white screen. Huh?

So you bought yours directly from A-mod? Well listen, I will tell you what I know ... they have had some serious issues with multiply defects on recent batches, that they have at least acknowledged and taken responsibility for and are trying to fix now. I am speculating here, but the hold up could be due to the new batch that has to be re-done to make up of the bad lot they recently produced .. again this is theory. What is confirmed is the bad batch that they have to fix, so its reasonable to think that your delay may have something to do with this.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Also just got some juicy info from Robbot tonight, and conversation which had nothing to do with this thread, until it did. Sylvia (Robbot Sales Manager) told me tonight that they were previously supplying to Comcig and that Comcig was repackaging the Robbot ZNA for sale under Comcig's brand. So the 1:1 on Zen's list of Clones is not really Comcig who merely resold it. Robbot is the manufacturer of that 1:1 ZNA on Zen's service.

After I freaked out, and told Sylvia to stop supplying to vendors who are only gonna repackage the device and make a reputation off of Robbot Tech's work, Sylvia told me that they are no longer supplying Comcig who has sold out of the Robbot ZNA at present. Going forward Robbot will insist on resellers not changing Robbot's brand to reflect the resellers brand, which I agree with.

It is a shame that Comcig received any recognition for a 1:1 device that they didn't actually make.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
@Newtsche .. did Wotofo try to sell it to you as a 1:1 clone, which it is not? Wotofo has lied to several youtube reviewers about having Z2 threading when it does not, and also they have been calling it a 1:1 clone which it also is not .. its a really close copy of the ZNA lite, but not Z2 threaded, and not 1:1 either.

Newtsche

Member For 5 Years
I don't think so, Nikkita6, all I remember is a very low price -- about $60, shipping included -- this being the first and only opportunity I saw to ever get the ZNA form factor. As I mentioned in whatever other thread I'd posted in, if I could rely on cancelling this order, I would. With so many apparent options now, it would be nice to get the least compromised ZNA form factor.

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Last edited:
I joined this forum just so I can get it here and keep posted on the Comcig/Robbot clone. I got a wotofo clone from Focal and it's a piece of shit. The wattage down button is really unresponsive. I was also assured by a rep from Focal that this was a 1:1 clone. Obviously it isn't. Nikkita, I would like to find you on Facebook so I can get updates there and if you're on youtube, could you post a link to that as well? I REALLY want to get an actual 1:1 clone of this.

@Newtsche .. did Wotofo try to sell it to you as a 1:1 clone, which it is not? Wotofo has lied to several youtube reviewers about having Z2 threading when it does not, and also they have been calling it a 1:1 clone which it also is not .. its a really close copy of the ZNA lite, but not Z2 threaded, and not 1:1 either.
They lied to me!

Here is the e-mail I got from Focal after telling them that this is not a 1:1 clone.

Hello John,
Thank you for reaching us.
We have confirmed with one of the representative from Wotofo who claimed it fits for Z2 threading because they made the 1:1 clone. This doesn't mean i don't trust your words. On the contrary, i wish you could give us more information like making a short video for it then we will forward it to manufacturer for this serious problem. If they tried to mislead us, they have to pay it.
For the problem with the button, could you also include this problem on your video?
My apologies for all the inconvenience it caused and we are here for you to solve all these problems.
We hope you could understand.
Look forward to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
Doris

Then after sending video proof that I was not lying about the button problem or the fact that this was NOT a 1:1 clone, they sent me this:

Hello John,
Thank you for sending me video.
What's the problem with the button? Why not show it via video? If there is any problem with the button, please show it via video, once problem confirmed, we will replace it.
We NEVER advertise this item with Z2 threading on our website from the day we start selling this item. It is being talked by vapers that the threading on wotofo zna doesn't fit for zen zna.
If you were misled by the manufacturer, we are sorry but we are not going to buy it, but this is a poor reason for returning.
Please also refer it to
http://houseofhybrids.com/new-zna-clone-service
Thank you!
Doris

Bunch of horse shit.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Nikkita,

Any chance in asking Doris if they'll be stocking the Robbot ZNA in the Chinese store?
Bloody typical that it's only available in the American store and they don't ship to Ireland:(

* 50 watt version now on Fasttech with the 18650 tube included - looks Wotofo based to me - probably the Cloupor version...
http://www.fasttech.com/products/1/10009402/1873600-zna-50-style-variable-wattage-apv-mod

Hey Anson .. I think she will if the demand appears to be there. To the best of my knowledge FC did a small test run order of the Robbot to gauge interest. But I will certainly ask her if she has plans to bring the Robbot ZNA to the China warehouse, and don't be afraid to harass FC via email too. :p

As Newstche said, with so many suddenly popping up, there are options for everyone .. Its easy to fall into the hype of 50W, but on a 500/650 battery, I am not all that excited. Now 50W on a dual 650 is a different story :D

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey Anson .. I think she will if the demand appears to be there. To the best of my knowledge FC did a small test run order of the Robbot to gauge interest. But I will certainly ask her if she has plans to bring the Robbot ZNA to the China warehouse, and don't be afraid to harass FC via email too. :p

As Newstche said, with so many suddenly popping up, there are options for everyone .. Its easy to fall into the hype of 50W, but on a 500/650 battery, I am not all that excited. Now 50W on a dual 650 is a different story :D
Hell a some 26650 push that easy.. still be able to keep the form factor just bigger.

Anson

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Thanks Nikkita, here"s hoping FC begins to stock the Robot in the Chinese store - not really interested in the 50 watt version, as it is - if I ever get hold of the Robot ZNA the first thing I'll do is replace the chip with a real Evolv chip.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
I joined this forum just so I can get it here and keep posted on the Comcig/Robbot clone. I got a wotofo clone from Focal and it's a piece of shit. The wattage down button is really unresponsive. I was also assured by a rep from Focal that this was a 1:1 clone. Obviously it isn't. Nikkita, I would like to find you on Facebook so I can get updates there and if you're on youtube, could you post a link to that as well? I REALLY want to get an actual 1:1 clone of this.

Don't completely blame FC for Wotofo because IT IS Wotofo themselves that have been telling everyone that their clone is a 1:1, including lying about it having Z2 threading, which it does not. The wotofo is a very close clone of the ZNA Lite, but is not 1:1 at all ... I also hear that Wotofo has a shit ton of defects in their recent batches. Maybe if they spent less time lying, and more time on QC that would not be the case ... I can't stand Wotofo, but the ZNA I reviewed is actually very good, and damn near perfect for a clone ... recent batches? Not so much.

The Robbot ZNA is a 1:1, even Zen has verified that, although he lists the name as Comcig who is just the reseller, that is the Robbot ZNA on Zen's list ... If Robbot can keep their qc up, then its a good one to get. I am very happy with mine. Keep in mind also that Robbot's ZNA takes longer to produce too, so they are not churning these out by 1000's, more like 100 pcs or less per day.

At the end of the day its all about QC .. Wotofo dropped that ball, I sure as hell hope that Robbot does not do the same. ;)

My Facebook https://www.facebook.com/nikki.lea.777

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Gah when are they going to make a 50-100w version that takes a 26650.

I am with you on that BigNasy .. I want a high watt that is 26650, and not the Seven 30 which I heard too many mixed reviews about.

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I am with you on that BigNasy .. I want a high watt that is 26650, and not the Seven 30 which I heard too many mixed reviews about.
I dislike tube wattage mods.
Also dislike some of the 18650 mechs, they are not comfy in my bear paws I call hands, the hades works well.

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Here is the e-mail I got from Focal after telling them that this is not a 1:1 clone.

Hello John,
Thank you for reaching us.
We have confirmed with one of the representative from Wotofo who claimed it fits for Z2 threading because they made the 1:1 clone. This doesn't mean i don't trust your words. On the contrary, i wish you could give us more information like making a short video for it then we will forward it to manufacturer for this serious problem. If they tried to mislead us, they have to pay it.
For the problem with the button, could you also include this problem on your video?
My apologies for all the inconvenience it caused and we are here for you to solve all these problems.
We hope you could understand.
Look forward to hear from you soon.
Best Regards,
Doris

Then after sending video proof that I was not lying about the button problem or the fact that this was NOT a 1:1 clone, they sent me this:

Hello John,
Thank you for sending me video.
What's the problem with the button? Why not show it via video? If there is any problem with the button, please show it via video, once problem confirmed, we will replace it.
We NEVER advertise this item with Z2 threading on our website from the day we start selling this item. It is being talked by vapers that the threading on wotofo zna doesn't fit for zen zna.
If you were misled by the manufacturer, we are sorry but we are not going to buy it, but this is a poor reason for returning.
Please also refer it to
http://houseofhybrids.com/new-zna-clone-service
Thank you!
Doris

Bunch of horse shit.

Well I will tell you this John, A-mod/Wotofo is the one who is lying to everyone from vendors to youtube reviewers. Go check out Suck my Mods review of the Wotofo, specifically the comment section. Matt also said in his video that the Wotofo is Z2 threaded. In the comments I, and one other guy corrected him that the threaded is 20x1. Matt said he contacted Wotofo a second time to verify, and they insist that it is Z2 which is a CLEAR LIE.

Leon at A-mod/Wotofo is both indignant and arrogant with his delusional insistence that their clone is Z2 threaded when every one who has this mod including myself has verified that it not Z2 threaded. Even Zen has verified that its not Z2 threaded! .. Yet Wotofo will not admit the lie. If you read my Wotofo review, you will see that I felt that Wotofo was completely ignorant to which Zen device they had cloned PERIOD! They did not even know the difference between the original Zen and the ZNA lite .. they thought the lite was the original. I could go on and on but I'm tired :p

Nikkita6

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reviewer
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Nikkita, here"s hoping FC begins to stock the Robot in the Chinese store - not really interested in the 50 watt version, as it is - if I ever get hold of the Robot ZNA the first thing I'll do is replace the chip with a real Evolv chip.

If I find out that will stock the Robbot in China, I will post it here hun. :)

VU Sponsors