Become a Patron!

1 Month In..

Mad Mensch

Member For 4 Years
Hi all,

New member from SoCal here. I've actually only been vaping for about a month or so, but have gotten really into it really quickly and already own a few mods (SMPL, MVP3, DNA40, Manhattan).

My "voyage" into vaping actually started a few years ago ironically. I have a neighbor who owns a distribution company with connections in China and I started a business selling ego starter kits and cheap juice online and in retail stores locally. During that time I never vaped at all which is weird since I enjoy it so much now. After the vaping scene blew up the market got saturated with the same products and I couldn't afford to sell at such low costs so I closed the business and did other things.

Now that I'm getting back into the scene as a consumer it's really amazing to see how far hardware has come, and also the craft juice scene. Back when I had the business I was selling cheap asian juice that literally had only one flavor (tobacco, red bull, strawberry, etc). Anyway, thanks for welcoming into the community and I look forward to contributing.

Mad Mensch

nabibrian

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Welcome to the VU community. Glad to see you are giving vaping a chance as an actual vaper ;)

HazeKraze

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Hey that's great ! Welcome to the forum and best of luck :) You finally made a good decision of vaping yourself . I wonder how come somebody into vaping business can resist trying it once at least !o_O

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Welcome to the VU.
Always good to have a new member.
Hope you find what you need here.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Welcome
Thank you, you helped create this vaping industry.

VU Sponsors