Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

10K-members-popover.png

Don't start a forum they said. It won't work they said...

Vaping Underground is a phenomenon in the vaping community.

In just over 90 days the vaping underground has locked in over 10,000 members, 125000 posts, and 20000 discussions.
These stats took many other forums years to achieve.

Some of the vendors at Vaping Underground have donated some VERY nice prizes for us to giveaway.

The contest will be posted within the next week. Your going to love these giveaways :)

These giveaways ARE NOT for the 10,000th member. All members will have a chance to win.

TygerTyger

Official Lurker
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
WOOT! A big thanks to our hard-working admin team, our dedicated moderators, the members that have made this place fun to be at, and of course, the illustrious @VaporJoes. Onward and upward!!

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Well, aside from making me spend way too much money on vape gear, ;) this place fucking rules. Not surprised it's gotten this far so fast. I continue to learn daily, and most importantly, have never felt so welcomed and part of the community as I do here. Great job!

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats great but i have to wonder how many individual members have multiple name sign ups , the rules clearly don't mention that this is not allowed so i would guess with all the great contests there are many who take advantage of this obvious big time advantage .

I know many other forums do not allow this.

VH fan

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
On another note why can't we edit anymore , thats a real bummer.

kelli

Vapid Vapetress
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thats great but i have to wonder how many individual members have multiple name sign ups , the rules clearly don't mention that this is not allowed so i would guess with all the great contests there are many who take advantage of this obvious big time advantage .

I know many other forums do not allow this.

dunno about that, but i have noticed that as is usual with most forums, the vast majority of members never post. they sign up then are mute. :(

and it's only on these "announcement" type threads you can't edit. the others are still oki. :)

VaporJoe

_ the end has arrived _
Staff member
VU Owner
VU Senior Leadership
VU Senior Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Press Corps
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Let me be clear..

These giveaways ARE NOT for the 10,000th member.
All members will have a chance to win.

KREAM

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congratz on another great milestone at Vaping Underground. Kudos to VJ, the rest of the staff and the members for making this a nice place to come for both info and kicks. The giveaways are pretty nice too. :)

Hobby Kid

Brighton Boy
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
This forum is the best ecig forum ever! I feel comfortable posting here. I don't see censorship and that is a plus. My only wish is that more vendors will come here and be active.
i think a lot will. it's still very early days. it feels like vu has been around forever but even the new members will be veterans by the time vu has settled properly.

i wonder if the world wide web consortium recognises these kind of stats?

Delion

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats VJ and to VU and to the community here, for achieving this goal and plowing forward, just like a family we may not all get along or agree, but we are all still here :) That in itself is priceless.

serenity219

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's great. This is a great place to be. Yeah, there are arguments and disagreements but that is life. I may not post extensively but I do check the forum frequently and have learned a lot by being here.

What are they so worried about? The industry is so fast paced and every unit changes and upgrades so fast that most are obsolete in no time!
How are they going to keep track of all of the products that were cloned without excessive expense and attorney fees. The attorneys must be
eating all this doe up big time!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

Cloudy Peak Vapes

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unlisted Vendor
Or is that a raccoon with a case of the clap?
Maybe you're on to something, and they all have the clap. That's what they're so mean. All I know is when I was in school in Boulder, they were everywhere in the dumpsters and the trash. If you went to the dumpster at night, you had to be watchful, and would commonly be met by a cute fucking raccoon, standing and hissing at you.

@Countrypami you are now the link ninja, and the raccoon gif. ninja;)

Cruel-Phate

Just Thomas
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good job VaporJoes, nice to have a forum I can read about vaping crap...save money and at the same time cuss and get picked on by weirdos :)
Thanks, great to be part of this forum

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
9HAVjXt.gif

I told you Joe, the happy hour appetisers would bring them in!!

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
*applies for the tag under his name "Refuses To Move On"*

Poeticwil

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats on 10,000. I am proud to be one of the many!

ghost62

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Good job VaporJoes, nice to have a forum I can read about vaping crap...save money and at the same time cuss and get picked on by weirdos :)
Thanks, great to be part of this forum
Weirdos?
Weirdos?
I'm offended by that remark and, if I weren't so busy supergluing mouse traps to the front of my model train collection so I can torment my wife's cats, I'd give you a piece of my mind.
Now where did I put that catnip...?

MKPM

AMG
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Sir...if you are referring to me, I must insist that you show me the respect of capitalising the W....thus making it the proper noun that I am worthy of!

Uber300

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@VaporJoes and crew. The Facebook of e-Cig forums. I love the look, ease of use and ability to find threads, most of all I love the community! You guys have done something very special in a world that lacks originality and thrives off mediocrity.

adreamersdaze

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Awesome! Happy to be apart of the 10,000 :)

MauiVaporLady

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
A huge ALOHA to the vaping underground and thanks for another awesome fantastic oppurtunity to be a part in. Without you guys I would have never found some incredible juices and I give another ALOHA to all the Vendors who have donated their products and time. I fully support them. And let's not forget a huge ALOHA to MOD ENVY and NOVA BROADCASTING! Us vapors would be so lost without you guiding us in our journeys in vaping and remaining smoke free. All the epic improvements in our health and our pockets. ALOHA

VU Sponsors