Become a Patron!

100% VG Question/Discussion Help me

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yes you can use VG by itself...... biggest issue you will have is wicking in some older atomizers...

Most juice these days Is 100% VG or at least over 50%.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

HondaDavidson

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Some atomizers and coilheads CANNOT do High VG..... BECAUSE of design.... they have restricted wicking ability....... Thats where PG comes in.... PG is a thin fluid VG thick. PG is a better carrier of Flavor.. VG produces denser clouds.

You original question is quite vague. Without more detail of what you read, cannot be more specific about that than to say don't believe everything you see on the internet or anywhere for that matter.

eStorm

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Reddit Exile
As Honda says the answer is yes you can vape 100% VG, but the other answer is no you can not vape it in your pen, due to the fact as mentioned above its very thick and some atties have issues wicking it, your pen is not designed for that or well the coil that's in there.

You do however can vape juices that are marked max VG or even 90/10, still will have wicking issues but you could. For your pen I'll recommend 60/40 or 70/30, maybe 80/20 if you don't chain vape that.

VU Sponsors