Become a Patron!

100ml graduated cylinder

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Looking to pickup a 100ml graduated cylinder to make mixing up my base a bit easier. Anything I should know or would any glass cylinder work?

Let me know. Thanks. :)

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
.Glass breaks easy and plastic doesnt...A 100ml cylinder is a 100ml cylinder otherwise.

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
True, but aren't there are some ingredients that are not "plastic friendly"?

Wingsfan0310

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I just recently received a 5 piece glass graduated cylinder set (5, 10, 25, 50, and 100ml) from Ebay for just under $11 shipped. I prefer glass because I can always wash any scent out of it and I don't have to worry about possible chemical reactions with my flavoring. I'll look for the link if you're interested.

Cheers,
Steve

lirruping

Gold Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I just recently received a 5 piece glass graduated cylinder set (5, 10, 25, 50, and 100ml) from Ebay for just under $11 shipped. I prefer glass because I can always wash any scent out of it and I don't have to worry about possible chemical reactions with my flavoring. I'll look for the link if you're interested.

Cheers,
Steve
link to seller? That sounds like quite the deal!

kwtony

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you run the glass cylinders under hot water before you use them, it will help the VG pour a lot nicer...i use a heat gun for about 5 seconds, but your old ladies hair dryer will do the same thing in about 7...

CrazyChef

Custom Hand Crafted Coils - PureCoils.com
VU Vendor
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I want these. Dammit - why do I keep finding MORE stuff to buy???

Brandontf8o8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Yeah that's why I prefer glass over plastic. Easier to clean and what have you. Not sure what I'd use the smaller measurements for in that set but hey maybe I'll find a use :) thanks

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

hertigg

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
looks like I found something to buy today. Thanks for the link!

VU Sponsors