Become a Patron!

101Vape.com Shipping UNCOVERED...

notagoodnameleft

Member For 4 Years
I think I have figured it out...

The USPS has multiple sorting centers - but in general all mail flows through a Network Distribution Center (NDC - their largest centers - there are only about twenty one of them nationwide)...

I heard RUMOR that the one in Los Angeles is way too big for their needs, so the lease space out to local businesses...

Due to an error - they managed to lease some space out right next to the conveyor belt that heads into the optical scanner and sorts the packages...

HUH?

I THINK that 101Vape.com has their fulfillment warehouse INSIDE the USPS NDC and RIGHT next to the conveyor...

This would explain how you can order something at 10am on the east coast and get it next day...

I even heard rumor (can't confirm this one) that they pay postal workers on their hours and hours of break-time to actually package and ship...

This would make sense considering how FAST things are received from them...

Now I can't release my sources - but I'm pretty sure this is how they do it...

BigNasty

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
I think it has something to do with a toaster that is demon infested... a sacrificial orphan heart, a goat and some midget in leather lederhosen.

mstave

Member For 4 Years
I think it has something to do with a toaster that is demon infested... a sacrificial orphan heart, a goat and some midget in leather lederhosen.

You got it almost right, the lederhosen are actually made from microfiber (easier to clean blood off)

Neunerball

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
You got it almost right, the lederhosen are actually made from microfiber (easier to clean blood off)
That lederhosen must be a Chinese clone. :giggle: The real lederhosen are made of leather, hence the word leder (=leather) and hosen (=pants).

mstave

Member For 4 Years
That lederhosen must be a Chinese clone. :giggle: The real lederhosen are made of leather, hence the word leder (=leather) and hosen (=pants).

Are you sure? I thought it was from the Vikings - leder (=leaders) hosen (=penis skin) resulting in pants that grow in size when touched.

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
We try to keep a local theme to our ads, and since we're from San Diego, CA, we are surrounded by nice booty (and great craft beer).

Enjoy your weekend, guys! Fun read! This whole thread has our staff cracking up.
What, San Diego has no good man booty? For shame!! :gaah:

VU Sponsors