Status
Not open for further replies.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
In’ax Cartomizer by Athea

Genesis atomizer in cartomizer format; works with the Billet Box or any other standard 35mm cartomizer tanks.

9/10 condition, includes all original factory content:

3x large grip screws.
3x smaller grip screws.
Spare center-post.
Rolling pin for mesh.
Spare o-rings pack.

Asking $40 shipped! ($80 retail)

25g6v0k.jpg

I also have an Atmizoo 22mm Bayou cartomizer tank. In perfect shape, 9/10 condition.

Just add $20 (retails for about 55USD) if you want this together with the In’ax Carto, or buy either one separate, Will sell whichever comes first.

Includes free USPS Priorty mail shipping, and I don’t charge any fees to use PayPal.

Thanks for looking!

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
I have one of these, a pita to build, but very good flavor.

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
Learning curve isn't too bad, I found the easiest way to coil the wick is to go fairly loose. There were a few times where I got the coils to glow even from the start once I started doing it this way. I'm used to wrapping the wire pretty tight, so in the beginning, I was spending quite a bit of time poking and nudging out the hot spots ;)

I was on the fence about buying a Billet Box, so if this doesn't sell, I think I might just go that route instead LOL

KKen

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Rating - 100%
26   0   0
I went to the BB website, was surprised to see that they have a good selection in stock...
What resistance/Voltage do you run your In'ax/BB setup?

Was wondering because I noticed you cant go below 4v. I was running mine at 1.2ohms @3.7V on a Provari which I thought was a pretty sweet spot for me.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
You're pretty close to my sweet spot, 1.5 Ohms with 32 Gauge Kanthal Running at 4-4.4 volts. I also used my old Provari 2.5. What I've found is that building higher with the In'Ax seems to be better since the wick and coil are so small. The flavor seems to pop more that way IMHO. I've been using 400 mesh for 50/50 juice and 300 for High VG. Never got the unit to work well with 80/20 VG/PG though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VU Sponsors