Become a Patron!

120ml ---> $17<--- $2.99 Shipping

Enriqo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stay Away from this place , they will sell you clones as original and the juice is of low, low quality...........................

Enriqo,
We do remember that you were unhappy with your purchase of the RDA. The RDA You purchased was NOT a clone and You did receive a Refund for that purchase,However you have YET to return the product (90plus days and waiting)
You had Not ordered any juice with that order so We are unsure of how you can claim our juice to be of low low quality?
We use only the BEST ingredients in our liquids.

Enriqo

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
You did not refund my money, my credit card back charged you for it. The Rda is an Clone as anybody can attest to the pictures posted in the other thread that you Failed to rebuttal , and after several attempts calling for an answer to several phone numbers I could find for you, not even a proper answer service, just, the Google subscriber you are trying to call.......
what a joke. The sample you sent with the order tasted no better than 7-11 store bought juice, one puff and in the trash it went. a quick Google search of your company shows you have been trying to get something going since at least last October, so far your not doing a job of it.
And if you think I'm gonna ship back at my expense for your Clone sold as legit, keep on waiting, send me the postage and I'll pop it in the mail to you. You didn't take care of me as a Customer, so wherever I see you posting, I'm gonna slam you for the fraud you are.................................have a nice day : )

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Enriqo,
We do remember that you were unhappy with your purchase of the RDA. The RDA You purchased was NOT a clone and You did receive a Refund for that purchase,However you have YET to return the product (90plus days and waiting)
You had Not ordered any juice with that order so We are unsure of how you can claim our juice to be of low low quality?
We use only the BEST ingredients in our liquids.
The little blue screwdriver begs to differ.

VU Sponsors