12mg on a 0.16 coil at 60-75w too much??

Discussion in 'Help I have questions!' started by truztno1, Sep 7, 2017.

1. truztno1

truztno1 New Member

Blog Posts:
    I was a smoker for 16 years a pack a day. I haven't smoked in over a month since I started vaping. But I've been using a 12mg juice. It's been good for me because I've been using a 0.4 coil and not going higher than 45w...but my question is this...
    If I out in the 0.16 coil and vape I it between 60-75w(my mod max), will 12mg be too much?
    Right now, if I take more an 7-8 pulls I get a little nauseous from the 12mg... But I like the strength.ideally for me I like just taking a few pulls every time I get a craving. I'm not much of a vape nonstop kinda of person...

Should I get a 6mg juice? Or do u think I can handle 12mg on the 0.16?

Thanks

2. CactusFanaticus

CactusFanaticus Bronze Contributor

Blog Posts:
    It's fine if it works for you, maybe get both. I vape 12 mg at work, around .16-.2 ohms @ 60+- watts I'm running around the shop busy and like to just take a couple pulls to get my fix. When I'm home I like 6 or so, so I can enjoy it and not accidentally get distracted by the tv or something and vape too much nic lol.

3. SteveS45

SteveS45 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year ECF Refugee

Blog Posts:
    Since you say your getting a bit nauseous I would say it is a little too much Nicotine because you want vaping to be enjoyable and not have to worry. If you cut down just a tad you can chain vape without a care. The perfect percentage is what makes you and you alone the Happy Camper!

Good Luck and Welcome~!

snake94115 likes this.
  4. snake94115

snake94115 Platinum Contributor Member For 1 Year

Blog Posts:
    So far you have gotten awesome advice.
    My advice honestly yes you should get a few in 6mg maybe a few in 8mg/9mg.
    Yes there places that sell 8mg/9mg e-liquid.My personal favorite for 9mg Is Heather's Heavenly Gaia.

^^^ YEP THAT 1000% ^^^

SteveS45 likes this.