Become a Patron!

17 weeks smoke free in WA, new to VU!

Hey everyone I'm Rednaxela (Alexander backwards hehe) and I'm 27 years old from Olympia WA. I have 17 weeks smoke free today! I'm a father and engaged to a wonderful woman who also Vapes :k

My son, Sebastian, is 2 and a half
My daughter, Audriana, was born Sept.17th and just turned one month old yesterday.

I love vaping, the gratitude I have for accomplishing what seemed impossible for so long is immense. I smoked 14 years and had after many failed attempts to quit, had accepted I was either too stupid or weak to stop taking my life for granted. I love connecting with people in this community who intuitively share these kinds of feelings and struggles yet have also found success with vaping.

I've evolved my set up from a iTaste VV v3.0 that was VIF to my fiancé, to an MVP v2.0 and now I have an Innokin Disrupter (can you tell I like innokin?) and Herakles tank which I absolutely love. Wanting to get an upgrade soon though, so many great devices on the market right now!

Glad to finally join after lurking for a bit, needed something different I haven't found on other forums yet so here I am, :)
IMG_20151004_080349.jpg
Almost forgot to add how grateful I am that my kids now won't have to grow up around smoking parents, like I was. I'm literally buying more time with them by not smoking cigarettes I feel like. This is my newborn daughter btw, she says "Hello!"
_20150919_184022.JPG
And my son <3

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Welcome to the forum, Alexander! Beautiful family you have, there. Congratulations :)

Glad you joined us.

RMarcusY

☮ Ambassador ☮
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Good looking kids, they must get that from their mom.
Welcome and glad to have you here.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hello and welcome! Kids are a great motivator to get of cigs...

VU Sponsors