Become a Patron!

18350 smok e pipe

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey Gang!....I have a little mech e-pipe that needs new a spring and/or magnets to replace the fire button spring....I was moving things around and somehow I pushed the switch at an angle and Poof! it vented for a second,then the spring in the bottom collapsed cutting the current,but both springs are "Toast"....Anyone know of replacement parts for this Lil'Guy,I would like an extender for it also because I have a bunch of good 18650s and I think the 18350 is scrap....Z

smacksy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hello?....Hello...?..:eek:...IS THIS THING ON!?...o_O...
Lol
Yeah man, I got a copy..It's on and working..lol
But it doesn't look like many here vape pipes, maybe a local shop?

sent from my XT1080 via Tapatalk

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Wall to wall and treetop tall..;)..(Past C.B. Flashback..:rolleyes:.) I found a few sites that still sell them,clones...but I was bummed out (More flashbacks.o_O.hold on...:confused:..) when I found it in the vape box,scrunched against the button,pushing it over till it shorted,did not even have a atty on it.....The ones on a few sites had a newer version,with a mag switch top cap and it looks like the same body....I was wondering if any other mags would fit,it takes a 1/2 " OD and 1/4" ID and only ones I have are 5/8" OD and 3/8" ID from Home Depot....Any site links for magnet switch conversions?....Z

thatguy2

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Have a look at Mad Vapes for the spring.
SKU: 10422 and it's almost affordable at 35 cents each :)
Had to replace mine earlier this year after a shorted coil, but that's the way it's designed..
Link if it's allowed --> http://www.madvapes.com/5ml-18mg-8084.html
If not then bad on me..

z man

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Thatguy2!....Thanks for the link,it did work!....Mine fried both springs,but the one You linked will work for the bottom but I was really looking for the magnets for the switch too,but can't find any info,on magnets that would swap in....Z

VU Sponsors