Become a Patron!

18650 battery NON vape question.

ember2018

Member For 1 Year
So from my research anything over 3000mah 30 amp max discharge is overrated fake etc. BUT I'm looking for the highest genuine mah 18650 and I only need a 1 amp max continuous discharge current. It's for a cheap 2 dollar usb powerbank cell phone charger that I misread the description of from amazon to find out it didn't come WITH a battery. I got 6 months ago and didn't even know what kind of battery to use till I found it in the back of my drawer and it hit me after just getting my Vaporesso mod. 18650!! And guess what. It fits!! And works! And only discharges at 1 amp.

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
So from my research anything over 3000mah 30 amp max discharge is overrated fake etc. BUT I'm looking for the highest genuine mah 18650 and I only need a 1 amp max continuous discharge current. It's for a cheap 2 dollar usb powerbank cell phone charger that I misread the description of from amazon to find out it didn't come WITH a battery. I got 6 months ago and didn't even know what kind of battery to use till I found it in the back of my drawer and it hit me after just getting my Vaporesso mod. 18650!! And guess what. It fits!! And works! And only discharges at 1 amp.
Google mooch 18650 battery charts. That'll give you some ideas.

VU Sponsors