Become a Patron!

2 Month Progress Report

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys and gals!
I started vaping a hair over two months ago. One of the first things I did after I started (and knew I was going to stick with it) was sign up here at VU and introduce myself as a new vaper. The biggest reason I started vaping was to save money. Well... so far I've failed at that because I got hooked! I'm working my way to the saving money part, though...

I started with an EVOD mega/IPow setup. It held me over for a few weeks, but I wanted to go bigger. Since then I've purchased an iStick, two Subtank Mini's, an Anubis clone, I have a black KBox and the IPV4 on the way, I bought a load of DIY juice supplies and have been pretty much vaping my own juice exclusively, and have everything I need to start building my own coils on the way as well, and I'm getting ready to order myself a Mutation X... either V3 or V4. I'm still in the process of building my SX350-based mod, which I keep forgetting about. I've also converted a former co-worker (30 year smoker), and my dad (50 year, 3-pack-a-day smoker!) to vaping.

So yeah... like I said - I'm hooked! I appreciate this forum and everyone on it. I don't post very much, but I read the forum several times a day, every day. So I just wanted to check in real quick. You all have a fine evening!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Nice, Brian. Way to stick with it. It does pay off in the long run, but you can't put a price on fun, either.

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Thanks, huckleberried! It's funny because a co-worker of mine had been trying to get me to switch to vaping for a year and I just thought it was stupid and wouldn't work worth a crap to get me off analogs. Boy was I wrong!

Huckleberried

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
I hear ya. I had no intention to stop smoking. My boyfriend bought one after seeing his nephew using one. His came with 2, so I got some juice to try with the extra one. It took me a few weeks, but it finally kicked cigarettes to the curb!

Brian L

VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Yeah I'm just a tech junkie. The guy who had been trying to get me to vape for a year has started buying my juice, though, so that helps.

Kent B Marshall

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Congrats
Vape and not smoking is our goal
Every dime I spend, I can justify LOL,
After about 6 months I was able to slow down the spending.
That's the best thing about vaping. There is so many ways to stay of the cigs.

VU Sponsors