Become a Patron!

$20 for 30mL. Is this what the market has determined?

supermarket

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
As most of you know, the average price for "premium" e-liquid is $20 for 30mL. Premium, for those who don't know, is e-liquid that is a complex flavor combination created over a period of trial and error, and often times perfected.

So, my question is....now that this has become sort of the standard price for premium e-liquid, do you guys think this will change in the future? Obviously there is a lot of uncertainty when it comes to guessing what will happen in the future, especially with something as new, and rapidly evolving as the e-cig industry. However, I really am curious what you guys think.

freemind

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I think that price will stick as long as it sells. Me I won't pay that much.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
I am happy with my E-Liquids as well and I most certainly don't pay that much.

IML8

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Of course, there will always be a sufficient number of consumers to support that market, who will axiomatically accept the veracity of claims to "premium" status and pay inflated prices as long as it tastes good to them. No doubt about it. I'm not one of 'em. I also regularly refuse to pay a chef twenty bucks to prepare a five dollar salad for me.

I think this industry needs a private consumer advocacy group to develop and delineate some standards and offer qualified certification for things like "premium" status through onsite inspections and laboratory analysis. Who knows what some of these yahoos might be churning out and labeling as super duper triple purified premium juice made only from the finest ingredients known to man?

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think people shopping at B&Ms and using last-gen clearos that only burn through 2-5 ml/day will continue to pay, but with the subtank craze bringing even the non-dripper crowd into the world of heavy consumption I think more people will start turning online, where we've already been seeing a huge downward pressure on juice prices as everyone and their brother attempts to start mixing commercially.

Heck, I'm seeing at least two threads a week on VU from people who've never even mixed before but insist they're ready to start a lab...even if most of them produce crap juice, the quality internet companies that haven't already established a strong following are having to compete on some level...

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I applied going to one B&M because of the high price for their own e juice line. The other day I stopped in there to see how things were going and to pick up something I know they had that other places didn't. While talking with the owner she was telling me about all the new e juices they are selling now and at a lot lower price then they were selling e juices they bought before. Still a little higher then what I want to pay but I might try a couple of the new lines that they are buying.

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm proud to say that I can create my own juices that are more than good enough to keep me from paying the exaggerated, exorbitant prices some vendors demand. The cost of making them is well under their asking prices, just makes me think of the gas stations who "gouge" us with ridiculously high prices in times of hardship. Too bad we can't DIY our own gasoline.

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think $20 an ounce is outrageous. Highway freaking robbery. Maybe 50 cents worth of ingredients. There are enough great recipes on this site to satisfy just about anybody. Its not something thats hard to do (DIY) Maybe I'm just cheap but I won't pay over a buck for a small bottle of water either. Next thing you know they'll be selling you air.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm proud to say that I can create my own juices that are more than good enough to keep me from paying the exaggerated, exorbitant prices some vendors demand. The cost of making them is well under their asking prices, just makes me think of the gas stations who "gouge" us with ridiculously high prices in times of hardship. Too bad we can't DIY our own gasoline.
I used to DIY my own diesel fuel...then a few locals got the idea to do it commercially and started snaking all the used fryer oil from the restaurants that once gave it to me and the handful of guys in our co-op...

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess I'm lucky. Live in the country and air is free still at the gas station.
They're required by law to give it away if you're a customer - if I don't need gas, I go in, buy a $1 soda, and ask them for the code to avoid the $1 charge...

R3alJim Shady

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It's funny, I was going to start a thread just yesterday about this same thing. I was perusing the handcheck photos and it seemed almost everyone was competing to to have rarest setup and the most expensive juice.
I'm definitely a hobbyist as I make my own juice, wrap my own coils, and hopefully soon will be building my own mods.

I love everything about vaping, but I started vaping to save money and get off the smokes. No way am I paying that much for juice.
IF I were to sell my juice, i couldn't see charging any more than $12 for a 30ml. I think I've got decent mixes, but at my most expensive I'm spending $3 (including the bottle). 300% profit is still pretty damn good.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
After the regulations go into effect, the prices will rise. Don't be surprised when you start paying $1.50 per ml at B@Ms after tax and when you have a lot less options to buy online.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
thing is, sometimes, for the premium stuff.. you do have to know someone in order to get better..
I know ;) lol..

and as for how much it costs to make.. sure.. sometimes 1.00 per 30ml, sometimes 4.00 per 30ml.. sometimes even higher..
but what price do you put on someone that puts in months if not years of work on a recipe? on something truly good?
not to mention the space and resources.. I can see a lot of people thinking 20.00 for 30ml is too high.. but..
without it.. would we all have the encouragement to attempt to do something at least vapable?

Vape for thought.. :D

oops forgot.. not to mention the spawns of attempted clones and the time it takes for someone to attempt to know what exactly is the recipe.. then the people that kype recipes and sell as their own..

mmm.. well..

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
The problem I see is these prices were set back when all our devices used very little power and the market was much smaller. It made a lot of sense to charge $20 for 30ml when that bottle lasted a month or two. But as more people pick up vaping and our equipment uses much more juice, the prices really need to come down. Especially with low nic/high vg juices intended for sub-ohm setups.

What I fear most about the current prices is regulation and taxes. If were paying $20 now, what will we be paying when state and federal taxes are tacked on?

Sent from my HTC One M8 Harman/Kardon edition

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
The problem I see is these prices were set back when all our devices used very little power and the market was much smaller. It made a lot of sense to charge $20 for 30ml when that bottle lasted a month or two. But as more people pick up vaping and our equipment uses much more juice, the prices really need to come down. Especially with low nic/high vg juices intended for sub-ohm setups.

What I fear most about the current prices is regulation and taxes. If were paying $20 now, what will we be paying when state and federal taxes are tacked on?

What I see is that more and more want to sell their juices at 22.00 per 30ml, as long as it is in glass..
doesn't matter on quality.. just that they make their funds.. even if they have to spam everywhere, and give a 10off discount..
anyone can make vapable juice.. what happened to the top shelf? the rare, the best, and omy so damn good?

I think the power of the market will soon be taking care of itself..
and of course once regs start hitting..
and chances are, it wont come in the form of the fda, just yet..
state by state.. it will be happening.. just like it is now..
for once, guess i am grateful my state, South Carolina.. is always last..
now all i need is my trench coat.. hey.. want to buy some juice? :D

scarecrowjenkins

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
thing is, sometimes, for the premium stuff.. you do have to know someone in order to get better..
I know ;) lol..

and as for how much it costs to make.. sure.. sometimes 1.00 per 30ml, sometimes 4.00 per 30ml.. sometimes even higher..
but what price do you put on someone that puts in months if not years of work on a recipe? on something truly good?
not to mention the space and resources.. I can see a lot of people thinking 20.00 for 30ml is too high.. but..
without it.. would we all have the encouragement to attempt to do something at least vapable?

Vape for thought.. :D

oops forgot.. not to mention the spawns of attempted clones and the time it takes for someone to attempt to know what exactly is the recipe.. then the people that kype recipes and sell as their own..

mmm.. well..

I was just reading this and thinking about the labs that some of these juices are made in. Personally, $20 a day (or close to it) is a lot of money for most people in my opinion. But when you see something like the Five Pawns laboratory, then i think the price makes sense. Even if that price is too much. I know that if i dumped untold tens of thousands into a lab the size of a walmart i'd want good money for my juice. If it was made in the back room of a vape shop or in my kitchen then i would understand the price gouging aspect haha

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
I was just reading this and thinking about the labs that some of these juices are made in. Personally, $20 a day (or close to it) is a lot of money for most people in my opinion. But when you see something like the Five Pawns laboratory, then i think the price makes sense. Even if that price is too much. I know that if i dumped untold tens of thousands into a lab the size of a walmart i'd want good money for my juice. If it was made in the back room of a vape shop or in my kitchen then i would understand the price gouging aspect haha

But do you consider Five Pawns prices to be justifiable compared to something like a distillery selling single barrel bourbon, aged for years in their facility? I can get 20 year old premium whiskey for less per ml even after the sin taxes then premium eLiquid in an unrelated market.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
I think it is all according to what one holds of value.. kind of like taste ;)
thank goodness, we all don't taste alike, think alike or... :p lol

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Overhead is a big consideration in pricing...Such as most B&M shops...those little rentals in the shopping plazas arent cheap..then you have salary for employees...add it up and they cant sell for just over cost, hence the crazy high prices.

Online has " The World" pretty much as customers therefore gets a lot more business and can sell cheaper.

Im an online supporter by far...the only thing i purchased from a B&M was my first Kanger EVOD double starter kit i paid $56.00 for...I was pretty pissed off finding the same kit on fleabay for $34.00...We all need to make a living but im not buying someones house for them.

Vista Vapors is where i bought juice from b4 starting diy...I found $20.00 for 102ml of e juice to be very affordable considering it lasted me about 1 month with my evods.

Now i go through alot more but its cheaper to make it myself so im good.

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
Overhead is a big consideration in pricing...Such as most B&M shops...those little rentals in the shopping plazas arent cheap..then you have salary for employees...add it up and they cant sell for just over cost, hence the crazy high prices.

Online has " The World" pretty much as customers therefore gets a lot more business and can sell cheaper.

Im an online supporter by far...the only thing i purchased from a B&M was my first Kanger EVOD double starter kit i paid $56.00 for...I was pretty pissed off finding the same kit on fleabay for $34.00...We all need to make a living but im not buying someones house for them.

Vista Vapors is where i bought juice from b4 starting diy...I found $20.00 for 102ml of e juice to be very affordable considering it lasted me about 1 month with my evods.

Now i go through alot more but its cheaper to make it myself so im good.
But even B&M markups aren't nearly as ridiculous as many of these juice vendors. I've even been seeing juices cheaper at some of my B&M's, already steeped then buying from the same manufacturers website.

And I too have been buying juice from a bargain vendor. ITC Vapes sells very good juice for $20 for 120ml and $36 for 240ml. I've yet to find a "premium" juice even close to being $124 better for 240ml. You can buy a pretty nice mod for the cost difference.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I love everything about vaping, but I started vaping to save money and get off the smokes. No way am I paying that much for juice.
IF I were to sell my juice, i couldn't see charging any more than $12 for a 30ml. I think I've got decent mixes, but at my most expensive I'm spending $3 (including the bottle). 300% profit is still pretty damn good.
I did the math when a distributor for gas stations and low-end shops around the county asked me for help with some juice a while back - using top-notch flavors and high-end nicotine with glass bottles and shrink wrap I was looking at about $1.50-1.75 per 30 ml, before labeling - more than a third of that cost in bottling. In my mind a manufacturer price of $3, with a wholesale of $5-6 and a retail of $10-15 seemed reasonable and well below what the current market charges, but the guy ended up wanting to stick with the supplier who uses harsh, oxidized nic, cheap flavoring, and $1/18 ml plastic bottles that he sells for $2.50...

nodor

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If I buy into the cost of bringing a product to the market place. I figure that I'm getting one helluva deal on a 2 litre bottle of coke. Lets see 2000ml /30 =66 30ml bottles x $20 = $1,320 Not exclusively but the majority of juice manufactures are simply mixing flavors that they purchased. I might add that these flavors are the work of somebody else who has a lab and related costs to pay. I pay about $20 for 120ml of flavor. That is 1/4 the price of the final product.
Lastly, I hear about the cost of a lab. Do you need a lab to mix juice ? Yes you need a clean enviroment like in food preparation but lets not get silly about it. I buy into the price of juice being reasonable about as much as I believe all the money collected in sin taxes on tobacco goes to cure cancer.

Smoky Blue

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Unlisted Vendor
Member For 5 Years
If I buy into the cost of bringing a product to the market place. I figure that I'm getting one helluva deal on a 2 litre bottle of coke. Lets see 2000ml /30 =66 30ml bottles x $20 = $1,320 Not exclusively but the majority of juice manufactures are simply mixing flavors that they purchased. I might add that these flavors are the work of somebody else who has a lab and related costs to pay. I pay about $20 for 120ml of flavor. That is 1/4 the price of the final product.
Lastly, I hear about the cost of a lab. Do you need a lab to mix juice ? Yes you need a clean enviroment like in food preparation but lets not get silly about it. I buy into the price of juice being reasonable about as much as I believe all the money collected in sin taxes on tobacco goes to cure cancer.

my bathroom is clean.. guess that would be a good spot, eh??
and since its just tossing flavors into a bottle.. eh.. who cares what they are made out of.. lets go for what ever i happen to grab.. dont need to think, just pour it in.. dont need no stickin recipe, nor to worry on if it will taste good.. just make it cheap.. 3.00 a 30ml.. dont have to worry if anyone will like it, cuz hey.. i didnt need to think on anything, and well.. its cheap.. if anyone dies from it.. well.. population control.. right?? ;)

not.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I dont get it. Why complain about juice prices when cheaper ones are available? You want to buy a car for 500k? Be my guest. So why would I car if XYZ juice charges 50 a bottle? If they can get the money good for them. Some people will spend 50 on a piece of cheese. Its fucking cheese. There will always be a market for high end or designer shit. If its not for you, no reason to bitch about it. Its the same in every single industry in the world.

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
After the regulations go into effect, the prices will rise. Don't be surprised when you start paying $1.50 per ml at B@Ms after tax and when you have a lot less options to buy online.
That's why I keep a stock of vg, pg and nic base with some flavors. I diy my simple mint all day and then buy some flavor ones online for dripping.

If they start taxing stuff, I'll just go back to simple diy. I can diy my all day liquid for about 15cents a ml and that's with nic. And if they start taxing the nic base I'll just go 0 nic. You'll always be able to get vg and pg

And start stocking rbas too. Then all you need is cotton, wire and batteries

Mroutlaw

VU Donator
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
But even B&M markups aren't nearly as ridiculous as many of these juice vendors. I've even been seeing juices cheaper at some of my B&M's, already steeped then buying from the same manufacturers website.

And I too have been buying juice from a bargain vendor. ITC Vapes sells very good juice for $20 for 120ml and $36 for 240ml. I've yet to find a "premium" juice even close to being $124 better for 240ml. You can buy a pretty nice mod for the cost difference.

My local b&m's are selling 15ml bottles for about $12 and $30ml are between $23 and $30. Ridiculous. Especially considering it's the same price regardless of nic content. Nicotine base is probably the most expensive ingredient in these, except the ones with extensive flavor profiles. So if I'm vaping 3-6mg, why do I pay the same price as the 12 and 18mg users?

And to me, get rid of the glass bottles. First, they're expensive. That could drop the cost by $1-2 a bottle. Second, I hate that stupid dropper, it's a PITA. You have to suck up the juice, put the bottle down and then hope nothing leaks from the dropper when moving to your device. It makes it harder to fill you atty. if you have a tank it take longer to fill and if your have something that is bottom fed and has a screw port, most of the time it doesn't fit. Lastly, I can never get everything out of the bottle

Mykline

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Guess I'm lucky. Live in the country and air is free still at the gas station.
The first time I had to buy air at a gas station was in 1978 at a station in the country and that was a couple years before the city ones were doing that. Lol

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
I dont get it. Why complain about juice prices when cheaper ones are available? You want to buy a car for 500k? Be my guest. So why would I car if XYZ juice charges 50 a bottle? If they can get the money good for them. Some people will spend 50 on a piece of cheese. Its fucking cheese. There will always be a market for high end or designer shit. If its not for you, no reason to bitch about it. Its the same in every single industry in the world.
The issue I see is is regulation. Once that kicks in, it's very possible we won't be able to buy online anymore and now you are stuck with the popular juice, not only at $20+ per 30ml but with massive state and federal taxes as well. That $20 bottle could very easily become a $60 bottle.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
The issue I see is is regulation. Once that kicks in, it's very possible we won't be able to buy online anymore and now you are stuck with the popular juice, not only at $20+ per 30ml but with massive state and federal taxes as well. That $20 bottle could very easily become a $60 bottle.

The markey will determine the price. Not many people would pay 60 for a bottle, so those companies will have a choice. Go out of business, or lower their profit margin. Taxes are coming. You can still buy cigars online, so how could they ban thr sale of liquid online? Prices will go up, but I doubt it will be as much as you think.

Oberon75

Member For 4 Years
The markey will determine the price. Not many people would pay 60 for a bottle, so those companies will have a choice. Go out of business, or lower their profit margin. Taxes are coming. You can still buy cigars online, so how could they ban thr sale of liquid online? Prices will go up, but I doubt it will be as much as you think.
I think it varies, state by state. Most online cigarette sales are illegal here unless they are registered through the state.

Flik Flak

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
What irks me is that a number of online stores don't even list how many ml is in the bottle. That irks me, it's irksome.

That aside there is so many places in the U.S. to buy juice from, I don't know why anyone complains about the seemingly standard $20 per 30ml. If it seems too expensive, don't buy it.
If that is the price the market has determined, it's only because people are willing to pay it.

My biggest complaint is online companies trying to make money from postage. You want how much to ship those 4 bottles to Australia? Lolz fuck you!
If online sales of ejuice ceased, I would cry.

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
my bathroom is clean.. guess that would be a good spot, eh??
and since its just tossing flavors into a bottle.. eh.. who cares what they are made out of.. lets go for what ever i happen to grab.. dont need to think, just pour it in.. dont need no stickin recipe, nor to worry on if it will taste good.. just make it cheap.. 3.00 a 30ml.. dont have to worry if anyone will like it, cuz hey.. i didnt need to think on anything, and well.. its cheap.. if anyone dies from it.. well.. population control.. right?? ;)

not.
The "free market" folks who want to do away with the FDA and food safety inspections say that after those people died, others would hear about it and stop buying product - voila, the market solved the problem all on its own! Sorry 'bout those pesky dead folks...
My local b&m's are selling 15ml bottles for about $12 and $30ml are between $23 and $30. Ridiculous. Especially considering it's the same price regardless of nic content. Nicotine base is probably the most expensive ingredient in these, except the ones with extensive flavor profiles. So if I'm vaping 3-6mg, why do I pay the same price as the 12 and 18mg users?

And to me, get rid of the glass bottles. First, they're expensive. That could drop the cost by $1-2 a bottle. Second, I hate that stupid dropper, it's a PITA. You have to suck up the juice, put the bottle down and then hope nothing leaks from the dropper when moving to your device. It makes it harder to fill you atty. if you have a tank it take longer to fill and if your have something that is bottom fed and has a screw port, most of the time it doesn't fit. Lastly, I can never get everything out of the bottle
The "same price regardless of nic level" thing kills me too - especially since the nic I use at home costs a lot more than bargain-basement nic, it's by far the biggest cost of my juice.

As for the glass, some people love glass - I personally hate it for the reasons you've mentioned, but my wife only likes her juice mixed in glass bottles, even though she's using a Subtank most of the time these days and those are even more of a PITA to fill with a dropper. But in my cost analysis I figure that in bulk the glass bottles with tamper-evident droppers are running in the 60-67 cent range, whereas plastic only gets you down to about 22-30 cents, so not as drastic a difference as one might think, though there's definitely a cost involved. I think a lot of what the glass bottles are selling is the perception of quality or status as compared to plastic, which to me are just cheaper and easier to work with...

dave/jayce

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I will never pay for juice in a shop again. In fact I haven't been in a shop for over 7-8 months come to think of it.

statseeker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Here's my thought on it. You have to at some level support B and Ms because those guys and gals have money to pay lobbyists. That 400% markup is going into the whisper ears of the people like those that got the Indiana law passed. They have an economic interest in the outcome of a vote. If you can't afford juice at a retailer that's local, how in the world will you pay lobbyists in congress? The anti-tobacco nut-jobs have that lobbying thing down pat. Better start paying some premium prices because online buying could get a lot more expensive. Of especially liquid nicotine. Maybe 200-300 percent. So support that price gouging store down the street. Because they're the only ones with money to pay Jack in congress to say no to limits on liquid nic sales. This is reality DIYers.

efektt

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I call bullshit. Its going in their pockets. You could say the same thing about online vendors that you say about b and ms.

statseeker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
But they may not be in your state nor have any interest in fighting in your state. That's what this is all going to come down to, which states accept vaping and which don't. You have to take these things into consideration when you decide to snub local shops. It'll be hard to win if we don't help those who have a financial interest in staying in business in your state.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive seen 30ml bottles go for 24$. I know there some that go higher and some that go even higher than that....Thats ludicrous. Ive seen the same bottle of juice go for 20 in one place and 18$ in another.
I think some of it comes from BnM owners because thats their money maker, so they are trying to squeeze what they can while they can. Some of it is production cost to but come on, $24 bucks for some juice that tastes like cereal is dumb, (I didnt buy it)
The only juice I pay $20 for, on a regular basis, is Vapergate. All of their juices are real good and I dont mind splurging on a few bottles here and there. I'll also treat myself here and there if I can sample it and really like it.

statseeker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Ive seen 30ml bottles go for 24$. I know there some that go higher and some that go even higher than that....Thats ludicrous. Ive seen the same bottle of juice go for 20 in one place and 18$ in another.
I think some of it comes from BnM owners because thats their money maker, so they are trying to squeeze what they can while they can. Some of it is production cost to but come on, $24 bucks for some juice that tastes like cereal is dumb, (I didnt buy it)
The only juice I pay $20 for, on a regular basis, is Vapergate. All of their juices are real good and I dont mind splurging on a few bottles here and there. I'll also treat myself here and there if I can sample it and really like it.
They have rent, overhead and have to eat. So yea the juices are high priced but the shops pay lobbyists and you don't. That you don't gives anti-tobacco nuts an easy fight to win. Turn e-cigs into cigarettes and tax them to death all the while letting big tobacco have nicotine producing labs all to themselves. So labs have to be regulated and that will be done with the FDA. They gotta be paid. So for cut down liquid nicotine that most people would want, they won't be able to get. Only registered juice labs. Goodbye DIY.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
They have rent, overhead and have to eat. So yea the juices are high priced but the shops pay lobbyists and you don't. That you don't gives anti-tobacco nuts an easy fight to win. Turn e-cigs into cigarettes and tax them to death all the while letting big tobacco have nicotine producing labs all to themselves. So labs have to be regulated and that will be done with the FDA. They gotta be paid. So for cut down liquid nicotine that most people would want, they won't be able to get. Only registered juice labs. Goodbye DIY.

I get it and understand how it works,
I guess I should of added that I dont make my own and buy plenty of juices in the $12-15 range. Compared to alot of other places even that is alot but its business. Just dont try and sell me a $24 bottle of juice because its premium when I can basically buy the same taste for $20 or less, three shelves over. Thats insulting...

statseeker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is insulting but if people pay it, who's really losing? You may not pay that premium but some trust fund college kid might not give 2 craps. I agree that a fair price is 10-15 for 30ml. But rent is not cheap. Especially in CA. So paying 20 or so for 30ml is kind of the going rate. Once again, sucks but that's where we are. I'd rather they take a few bucks of that and pay a lobbyist than drop the price so I can have it cheap.

CDZVaper

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
It is insulting but if people pay it, who's really losing? You may not pay that premium but some trust fund college kid might not give 2 craps. I agree that a fair price is 10-15 for 30ml. But rent is not cheap. Especially in CA. So paying 20 or so for 30ml is kind of the going rate. Once again, sucks but that's where we are. I'd rather they take a few bucks of that and pay a lobbyist than drop the price so I can have it cheap.

Right on, there is plenty who pay that price to, and ya know good for them. If they can afford it go for it. I just dont care for the shenanigans I mentioned above. Id assume 20 is the going rate, Ive really only been inside of 3 BnM. In NYC, prices were cheaper then my hometown BnM 45 mins northwest, thats expected, but 8 miles away from my hometown in New Jersey theres a shop with a guy selling 30mls for $10. Its called Crazy 8's. I believe hes got a website to. Juice isnt the best but he adds the Nic right in front of the customer and seems to be on the ball.My freinds and went there and I picked up 3 10ml bottles for 10 bucks to give him some business.

So in the end I guess its personal preference and how much are we willing to spend...

Vapelite.com is the Crazy 8 web page...

statseeker

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Right on, there is plenty who pay that price to, and ya know good for them. If they can afford it go for it. I just dont care for the shenanigans I mentioned above. Id assume 20 is the going rate, Ive really only been inside of 3 BnM. In NYC, prices were cheaper then my hometown BnM 45 mins northwest, thats expected, but 8 miles away from my hometown in New Jersey theres a shop with a guy selling 30mls for $10. Its called Crazy 8's. I believe hes got a website to. Juice isnt the best but he adds the Nic right in front of the customer and seems to be on the ball.My freinds and went there and I picked up 3 10ml bottles for 10 bucks to give him some business.

So in the end I guess its personal preference and how much are we willing to spend...

Vapelite.com is the Crazy 8 web page...
True. That's all I'm saying, support B and Ms in your state or in nearby states cuz they're looking out for themselves and you in your state. Going out of state in Cali is a ridiculous proposition though lol.

VU Sponsors