Become a Patron!

2018 Christmas Flash Sale List - As Low As $4.9

VincentV

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
2018 Christmas Flash Sale List - As Low As $4.9
Here comes our latest Christmas flash sale, as low as $4.9, up to 75% off. besides, you can also use coupons to get more discount.

FP Mission Starter Kit $4.9
fundamentalparticle_grande.jpg

FP Mission Kit comes in all in one design and it's suitable for all vaper even if you are a rookie to vaping. Mission Kit is extremely easy to simple to use. Its slim body size means you can take it anywhere you want and just vape anytime you want taking it out of pocket. Built-in 270mah battery and replaceable cartridge makes vaping experience on this device even better. In addition, leakage protection saves you a lot of troubles as well. FP Mission Kit is a kit for all vapers!

SMOK I-PRIV 230W Voice Control Kit $39.9
smok_i-priv_230w_kit-1.jpg

SMOK I-PRIV KIT is the first AI vapor kit from Smok company. It features the latest voice control system that allow you to control by voice. It can recognize speech and understand spoken commands. Works with dual 21700 batteries, it also compatible with 20700 and 18650 (needs adaptor), the SMOK I-PRIV kit will deliver 230W maximum output. Besides, it is equipped with beast tank, with large juice capacity and adopts new coils for nice flavor. It is available in VW, TC and by pass modes for nice vaping experience

Eleaf iJust 3 Starter Kit World Cup Version $50.9
ijust_3_2_1.jpg

Specially designed for World Cup, the Eleaf iJust 3 WR Version is a new portable pen-style kit with pocket friendly size and fashionable football elements. Consisting of 7.5ml Ello Duro Atomizer and 3000mAh iJust 3 battery, the iJust 3 WR Version Kit fires up to 80W max power with direct power output and easy operation fire button. With a beautiful 4-color battery indicator, you can know the battery capacity clearly. Paired with the elegant Ello Duro atomizer which features easy top refill, bottom adjustable airflow and powerful HW series coils, the iJust 3 WR Version will bring you an simple and excellent vaping. Good choice for football fans.

Vandy Vape Revolver RTA Tank $12.9
13011008601_6_.jpg

The Vandy Vape Revolver RTA (rebuildable tank atomizer) features an innovative adjustable air intake on the build deck. Able to switch between three different airflow options, the Revolver is ideal for vapers who like to fine tune their vaping experience. Using the build deck is easy, a single screw is used to secure your coils in place, meaning less time building and more time vaping. The top cap is easily removed to provide quick and easy refilling whilst on the go.

Besides, you can also get more discount in our Maximum Coupon Code Lottery
1544162604650406.jpg

Click to join Vaporl Christams Vape Sale

Last edited:

VU Sponsors