Become a Patron!

30mL Pen Bottle

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone know where I can get a few of these particular 30ml pen bottles? Clear bottle, clear twist cap..

I know there are many pen bottles through fasttech etc... but the only place I've seen this particular one is sold out.

30ml_borttle.jpg

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Please do share. Where did you find them?

Prsurf2k

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
@Robert B Yeah you can't do a show and tell if you don't share where to get em!

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The place I found them at, want's to ship them priority flat rate, which is $5.75. I only need two, and shipping costs as much as the bottles. They might be able to stuff about 20 of them in a small flat rate box if anyone is interested.

If anyone is interested, I can try to beat him up on the price. They want 3 bucks each.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got some bottles and are very nice, but made for dripping. Can't fill a tank with them, which along with dripping, I was hoping to do.

bottle.jpg

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I don't get it, what's so cool or special about a 30 ml bottle that's tall versus short?

CrazyVpr

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
It's the same size as a mod! ? I guess that's cool and special to some people.

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I guess nothing is special or cool about it, maybe unless you got the chance to use one.

M5amhan

Silver Contributor
Member For 5 Years
drippers like them because they can carry them around in the pockets easily, no bulge like regular 30ml

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
drippers like them because they can carry them around in the pockets easily, no bulge like regular 30ml
Plus it's a well made bottle, accurate even drips, thicker flexible plastic, and doesn't leak. fits nicely in the pocket along side a tube mech like you mention.

VU Sponsors