Become a Patron!

30W Cassette Box Mod - Homai new design

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Or a t-bone steak! Or maybe a dinosaur eating a car with his tail as the 510 connection and a guy trying to escape from the car as the fire button!

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Or a t-bone steak! Or maybe a dinosaur eating a car with his tail as the 510 connection and a guy trying to escape from the car as the fire button!
haha, it's so complex, but we will consider it as our next design. Thank you for your suggestion.
And may i have some comment about this cassette mod? :)

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
haha, it's so complex, but we will consider it as our next design. Thank you for your suggestion.
And may i have some comment about this cassette mod? :)
I suppose a New York strip would probably be easier to stand on its own...

As far as the cassette tape goes, I will say that I honestly like it a lot more than the bear and the wolf...

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Thank you! We will do more good mods in the future. And welcome any suggestions or comment!

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Thank you! We will do more good mods in the future. And welcome any suggestions or comment!
In my opinion the shape of a cassette isnt very appealing..It is different though....the finish has potential

A brass or copper box i think would be something very nice and different...Everyone either uses aluminum or plastic.

For 30 watts it cant be priced very high, atleast not with what Sigelei, Eleaf and Cloupor have on the the market....They are considered entry level for 30 watts but its the prices that are making them sell.

What i havent seen is a dual 18650 parallel 30 to 50 watt box, for huge battery life...but as compact as possible.

Last edited:

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my opinion the shape of a cassette isnt very appealing...the finish is however.

A 30w inside a brass or copper box i think would be something very nice and different...Everyone either uses aluminum or plastic.

We use Zinc alloy and Aluminum material, and do antique brass color like the pic.
If we want to do other color, which one do you suggest?

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
We use Zinc alloy and Aluminum material, and do antique brass color like the pic.
If we want to do other color, which one do you suggest?

The antique brass is nice...maybe a copper looking finish as well.

People would be more interested in real brass and copper however....They like a patina look.

Anodizing is also popular....many colors here to choose from.

Try maybe a regular styled box but with those options and if price is low enough they will sell.

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
May i ask what PCB chip you are using for your boxes?

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
The antique brass is nice...maybe a copper looking finish as well.

People would be more interested in real brass and copper however....They like a patina look.

Anodizing is also popular....many colors here to choose from.

Try maybe a regular styled box but with those options and if price is low enough they will sell.

Thank you for all suggestions! ;)

VapedCrusader

Custard Junkie
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
non replaceable battery is a dealbreaker for me.. otherwise I actually would consider having this as a compact on the go mod..

add a repalceable battery option (dual 18650's as stated previously would be ideal) and magnetic cover and I'll buy one.

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
non replaceable battery is a dealbreaker for me.. otherwise I actually would consider having this as a compact on the go mod..

add a repalceable battery option (dual 18650's as stated previously would be ideal) and magnetic cover and I'll buy one.

Our Captain mod uses replaceable 18650 battery, and just usd24.8/set.
Captain box mod $24.8-Shirley.jpg

Mike H.

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My only problem is, the 30 dollars for shipping it :(

Robert B

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Send me one of each to review for you. If they work good, you will sell millions since everyone watches my fly fishing and crotchet videos.

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
tumblr_nha1wlePXb1rhpn4yo1_400_zpshmlbfkln.gif

Homai

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Stainless steel color Cassette mod
Cassette Mod - Stainless steel_副本_副本.jpg

Condensation

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Stainless steel color Cassette mod
View attachment 18127
How many times are you going to keep bumping this crap?
You make mods that look like toys of all things and you only list pricing after the moderators tell you to do it.
Make a mod that's not a gimmick and please stop bumping this crap it gets in the way of the good deals

VU Sponsors