Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
1108dcf8505b030bca169ee7a2e23885.jpg

Here's a mixing station for holding 50ml and 10ml bottles. These are being shipped out today.

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Just printed this juice holder overnight. I lost power which is why it didn't finish all the way. You can see the internal structure though.

11580e75b8e1be2c5a497ca9de726539.jpg

aef5f5951e5629bbacf1398d7c225ca0.jpg

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
First Jwraps, now you. :p

Now if only I could make my own ideas. :|

I like it, though! Nice touch with the bevel. You should come up with some sort of rotating system for it (Lazy Susan bearing or just a base and a post to rotate on).

What's your build-size?

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'd luv to see the day when there are 3d printers in every home. It'd feel like Star Trek. LOL.

Emilie

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
The day will come.

My first 13x19 Canon inkjet printer was $500. You can get off-the-shelf 3d printers for that now, and less if you care to do some DIY. :)

VapeTechnologies

VapeTechnologies LLC Advanced Custom Boxes
VU Donator
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Unlisted Vendor
@Surgikill I'm here to bring some life back to this thread, how is the 3D printing going? I have files for sleds I need printed in bulk if your interested but I can't go more than 100 bucks for 20 sleds. I've already got the files for ya.. I been sourcing sleds and have someone that will meet me at that price but they want to use their own files. I need them to be printed with the files I have. Thanks!

If not, I'm still interested in seeing how it's coming along with your printing, just out of curiosity. Thanks!

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hi VapeTechnologies. Currently I am in the process of upgrading my printer, so I can't print anything right now (sorry for the late response). I would definitely be able to print your sleds if I got the files. I'll let you know when the printer is back online. Thanks!

luxfog

Member For 4 Years
that is a very good idea... but for this you only can "print" the plastic material? It cannot do stainless steel or copper?

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
No. The technology that this uses cannot print metals. A machine capable of that would cost over $100k

Hi,
Can someone please tell me the type of plastic is needed for a mod or chip enclosure which is suitable for the high temperatures?
Thanks

@VapeTechnologies if your still looking for someone to print battery sleds for you. Let me know. I'm doing lots of different things with my 3d printer and sleds are my next step. Here are some pics of things I have done. IMG_20150727_161829.jpgTThat's a door for a Dimitri mod. IMG_20150716_115618.jpgI made these too.Call tthem Mod Triggers. Bolt it on and squeeze the trigger to fire your mod. I'm also printing a vase stand as I type that will be molded and cast in many different materials.

Hit me up if anyone has any ideas they would like 3d printed. I can also design something for you too. I will be making boxes very soon as well.

#deadmansohms

T_G

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
How much weight does that attachment piece add? I dig it man

xCalebR

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
@VapeTechnologies if your still looking for someone to print battery sleds for you. Let me know. I'm doing lots of different things with my 3d printer and sleds are my next step. Here are some pics of things I have done. View attachment 26366TThat's a door for a Dimitri mod. View attachment 26368I made these too.Call tthem Mod Triggers. Bolt it on and squeeze the trigger to fire your mod. I'm also printing a vase stand as I type that will be molded and cast in many different materials.

Hit me up if anyone has any ideas they would like 3d printed. I can also design something for you too. I will be making boxes very soon as well.

#deadmansohms
Would it be possible to make a custom battery cover for the ipv4? The paint on the one I have now is coming off and I didn't care for the look of it anyway.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

Surgikill

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I'm getting my printer up and running again. I'm going to be able to print in nylon. Nylon is very temperature resistant and chemical resistant. Also very tough and hard to break. I'll let you know once everything is working properly.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors