Become a Patron!

3D vision

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Hi everyone. Recently in the past several weeks I got a new phone. Since getting it the better screen has made some things look 3D! It really perplexed me so I have been looking it up and apparently some people see some things with certain colours together as 3D. My old phone must have been junk as it has only just recently happened , so welcome to me to a better screen and viewing experience I guess. :D
Here is a couple of examples that to me look amazingly 3D. Anyone else see them that way? Any other examples? Or any other tricks to the eyes things out there? Once heard one where you heard different things when you played it back but cannot find it, if anyone knows of those please post, its amazing stuff.
images (44).jpeg
images (43).jpeg

Jinx'd

Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
when i look at the VU logo on my phone, J3 Luna, it looks 3D. and i bet the red/black girl there would be the same.

are your asking about songs played backwards ? there is one, that ive heard of. i think its a Black Sabbath song, played backwards it had a devil message. i heard it once, it didn't say anything. but i guess if i were on acid, i could have heard any and everything, lol.

MannyScoot

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
when i look at the VU logo on my phone, J3 Luna, it looks 3D. and i bet the red/black girl there would be the same.

are your asking about songs played backwards ? there is one, that ive heard of. i think its a Black Sabbath song, played backwards it had a devil message. i heard it once, it didn't say anything. but i guess if i were on acid, i could have heard any and everything, lol.
How do I make pictures of my mods look 3D ..... ?
5d7ececeb3557837bddb50ddeacb677c.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 4 XL using Tapatalk

Smigo

Gold Contributor
Member For 2 Years

No not records. I found them, cool stuff.

VU Sponsors