Become a Patron!

3FVape.com - Deals, Discounts and Coupons (31/07/2015)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Sales From 3FVape
Hi, All

Coupon "3FVapeTFV4" of 15% off for SmokTech Coil Heads for TFV4 Tank

3FVAPE - Ultimate Mod & Atomizer Store - World Wide Free Shipping

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------3FVAPE------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3FVape is a professional e-cigarette online store. We are linked seamlessly with the earth’s electronic cigarette manufacturing center. Devoted to bring you the latest e-cig and accessories at factory direct price, 3FVape strives to select the best of the best products and provide whole-process services exceeding your expectation.

Everything we do, we do to ease your vaping life.

Check out www.3fvape.com ! Lots of mechanical mod and atomizer, at surprisingly low price.

Last edited:

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
10% off all e-cig devices coupon code
Hello all VU members,
Here is one 10% off coupon coder for 3FVape : 3FVAPE
Apply before you finish your payment and get 10% off for your order.
This coupon code will expire on January 15th,2015.
Enjoy vaping with 3FVape!
Vitoria

galsvapetoo

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thank you for sharing will definitely take a look at your store! Do you have any updated coupon codes?

Vinnyc

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I have a cart full of stuff also. A discount code would be great. Then I could buy more. lol.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Authentic Eleaf iStick 50W 4400mAh Box Mod in Stock

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/273...luminum-alloy-50500w-20100v-battery-only.html
nrgypTy.jpg

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
yes i am trying to find out about an order i have placed with 3fvape. i have sent two e-mails to customer service with no response yet. can someone please help

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
yes i am trying to find out about an order i have placed with 3fvape. i have sent two e-mails to customer service with no response yet. can someone please help
Its Chinese new year they are on vacation till the 26

LetTheLuckRoll

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
then why would they offer a chinese new year special . that is the reason i order from them this time and the only dna 40 i could find. and it is a canadian shipping point

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
They want orders to come back to to fulfill. The entire country more or last shuts down during the Lunar year festival. It's their really big holiday next to Dragon Boat racing.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Fellow vapers, Vapor Flask DNA 40 Version 3 comes! It brings stainless steel 510 connection(non spring loaded) and brass battery cover. Many vapers have waited for those features for so long. Now they come finally. The only pity could be non spring loaded connection. You can adjust you atomizer to fit it though.

Check them out on 3FVape.com.

Black Vapor Flask DNA40 Version 3

Silver Vapor Flask DNA40 Version 3

EdY6fXjm.jpg
I3Fuoeam.jpg

-V-

Member For 4 Years
No spring loaded or adjustable 510 in this day and age of vaping = 100% big fail

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
No spring loaded or adjustable 510 in this day and age of vaping = 100% big fail
It's really a pity that this mod is not spring loaded or adjustable 510.
The spring loaded technique cost more, making the price higher than the listed one. You can adjust you atomizer to fit it though.
That's why the manufacture didn't made a adjustable one.

-V-

Member For 4 Years
Really...lol..
The few bucks it would costs would be worth it
As it stands now you won't sell half the amount compared to if it had a spring loaded 510
Tell this manufacture to take their head out of the sand, with the amount of different atomizers on the market everyone is different and not all have adjustable pins, and the length of the 510 threads on the atties are different too.

As I said, tell this manufacturer this is a fail for a device, just about every mod coming out of China has either a spring loaded 510 or an adjustable one, but this so called great new manufacturer has different ideas to save what?? $2 ...that's just laughable...

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Vapers, your long-awaited Vapor Shark rDNA40 has just arrived at our warehouse. You can see the bulk products in last product picture as a proof.

Supply is limited now. First order first ship. JUST HURRY UP!

Features:
  • Spring loaded center pin
  • Temperature Control
  • Light and easy to carry

I don't have presence on reddit & e cig forum, please someone help let vapers in other forums know the good news :)

http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/204...-wattage-apv-mod-black-aluminum-19v-140w.html

Eplayz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Just received the rdna 40 clone from 3fvape.

Suggestion: wait until v2 (i should have)
I know I shouldn't have expected a lot from a clone, but i did expect more than this.

1. Red LED is always on. when you plug it in it turns green, when you fire it-blue. But in standby status constant RED.
2. Gaps - Everywhere!
3. LCD screen isn't even secured in place.

I decided not to mess with it anymore and just put it back into the box. I have included some pictures, if anyone is interested.

-V-

Member For 4 Years
Just received the rdna 40 clone from 3fvape.

Suggestion: wait until v2 (i should have)
I know I shouldn't have expected a lot from a clone, but i did expect more than this.

1. Red LED is always on. when you plug it in it turns green, when you fire it-blue. But in standby status constant RED.
2. Gaps - Everywhere!
3. LCD screen isn't even secured in place.

I decided not to mess with it anymore and just put it back into the box. I have included some pictures, if anyone is interested.
That's just for starters :)
This doesn't have temperature mode, it is a total fail
Take a few minutes to read all about why here:
http://www.thailandvapers.com/threads/vapor-shark-rdna-40-clone-first-looks.10084/

A few pictures of the temperature mode 'not' working
photo 3.JPG photo 4.JPG

Eplayz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Good write up there. I tested right afterwards and it's true. Temp control doesn't work. I set mine to 520 so it never hit that temp, so I assumed it was working. Then I lowered it to 420. It just kept on firing. Sigh. In talks with 3fvape now. I hope I can get a refund.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: -V-

-V-

Member For 4 Years
Good write up there. I tested right afterwards and it's true. Temp control doesn't work. I set mine to 520 so it never hit that temp, so I assumed it was working. Then I lowered it to 420. It just kept on firing. Sigh. In talks with 3fvape now. I hope I can get a refund.

Yep, as I said in my First Looks, when I first vaped with a tank full of juice in temp mode it vaped, and really why shouldn't it, but then doing a few tests as per my Thread it shows exactly what a fail this is in temp mode.
3 devices all set to the same settings and the pictures tell the story.
Back to the drawing board for the makers of this rDNA clone.
And I hope you get a refund.

Eplayz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I hope so too. Or I will have to take it up with PayPal. But from previous experience they don't help the buyer out much.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I hope so too. Or I will have to take it up with PayPal. But from previous experience they don't help the buyer out much.

Sorry to hear you are not satisfied with the product. If you have any troubles for your product, please contact our Customer Service directly. They are happy to help you for any questions.

And back to Vapor Shark, we did fully quality test for appearance check, charging test, temperature control test and many other thing which we can check. But consider for customer experience, we cannot test each one for long time and send it to our lovely customer, nobody like second hand, so do we.

And we believe on this post, this is a single and unlucky case happened, but thanks for this post, we found we still need study, that is why we are improving our sourcing team and production team each days.

We stayed here between our lovely customer and calculative manufacturer. We have negotiated with manufacturer many times for any quality problems we found. What we can get, what our customer can enjoy it.

3FVapre is a fresh company which like a little boy who faced brutal world. We cannot growing and studying without you, we fight with many manufacturers day by day, for your reasonable price, good quality products, convenient RMA etc. But we still need time which can let us stand more higher with more power to get more resource for you.

Eplayz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Unfortunately it's not just an isolated case. The product already has two reviews up with a faulty product. That's not including mine that 3fvape has not posted yet.

The only redeeming factor here now is your customer service and how they will handle the returns and exchanges.

I have already shipped back the product back to China. Your customer service rep says their team will have to look over the product and discuss the next course of action. But anything less than a full refund of the product and the international shipping will be unsatisfactory.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi all, would like to share a $2 coupon code from 3FVAPE.
Coupon code: WaideaStormU60
Discount: $2 off
Expire date: 2015-4-24
Product: Waidea Storm U60 Box Mod
This mod comes with short-circuit protection, over 10s protection and low-voltage protection. Built-in 4400mAh large capacity battery, you can enjoy the vapor all day long. Supports 7-60W power ouput. OLCD screen displays the battery condition, resistance, wattage and voltage.
5 Colors available:
Red: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/324...tage-vv-vw-apv-mod-red-aluminum-760w-38v.html
Silver: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/324...e-vv-vw-apv-mod-silver-aluminum-760w-38v.html
Gold: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/324...apv-mod-champagne-gold-aluminum-760w-38v.html
Black: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/324...ge-vv-vw-apv-mod-black-aluminum-760w-38v.html
Blue: http://www.3fvape.com/vv-vw-mod/324...age-vv-vw-apv-mod-blue-aluminum-760w-38v.html

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Here to introduce a new good atomizer:
SENSE HERAKLES SUB OHM TANK
The herakles sub ohm tank comes with improved adjustable aiflow and sub ohm coils. It can brings you a good vape experience like a DIY atomizer.
Inpunt coupon code: Herakles3fvape
Get 20% off, buy this amazing tank at only $24.79.
Expire date: 2015-4-24
In stock, ship in 24 hrs.
http://www.3fvape.com/ship-in-24hrs...-stainless-steel-pyrex-glass-30ml-06-ohm.html
11074390_791741834237311_5592086092016235731_n.jpg

Like us on facebook, more new products and coupons update here: https://www.facebook.com/3fvape

Eplayz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
**BUYER BEWARE**

I shipped back their defective item 3 weeks ago and still no sign of a refund!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
**BUYER BEWARE**

I shipped back their defective item 3 weeks ago and still no sign of a refund!

Dear Eplayz,

We have get your notification of sending back the product. Since the shipping is without a tracking, we are working on locating the package. Once it's confirmed, your case will be taken good care of.

thank you,

Eplayz

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Well you guys got my money. I am defeated. Lost out on almost $100. PayPal will not refund my money.

And what happened to my review on the product. Why won't you guys put it up?

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well you guys got my money. I am defeated. Lost out on almost $100. PayPal will not refund my money.

And what happened to my review on the product. Why won't you guys put it up?

Dear Eplayz,
We are trusted and honest seller. And we're looking for long term business.
That being said, we will process your RMA regarding our process once we get your returned package. We still didn't get any information regarding your package now though. We do get other RMA packages from other clients recently.
Thank you for your understanding.

VU Sponsors