Become a Patron!

3FVape.com - Deals, Discounts and Coupons (31/07/2015)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Is that a Facebook only giveaway?I don't do Facebook.
Fyi, just ordered one of the nebula 60 watt mods in brass from 3fvapes, got shipment notice last night, hope it arrives soon :)
Thinking about an arctic dolphin adt50 soon..... Any active coupon codes right now?
Sent with one hand, the other is busy vaping.

Hi, there are many ways for joining the giveaway and it runs on the third-party site. You can have a check.

We have a Discount Code "Q4ELKV2L" for 5% off with Valid time: 07/06/2015 ~08/06/2015.

Enjoy vaping! ;)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Promotion from 3FVape.com

Reo Grand Style Box Mod -- $23.99

sxk-nebula-sxk60-temperature-control-vw-variable-wattage-apv-box-mod-black-aluminum-160w-1-x-18650.jpg
SXK Nebula SXK60 Box Mod -- $47.99

authentic-pioneer4you-ipv3-li-v2-165w-temperature-control-vw-variable-wattage-apv-box-mod-black-7165w-2-x-18650.jpg
iPV3-Li V2 165W Box Mod
-- $77.99

Last edited:

killedby

Member For 4 Years
Hi Gina is something wrong with the customer service nobody answers my mail or messages via my order page...
I did ordered some stuff which was on the stock at 23th of September and it is still at ''payment accepted'' nothing was shipped in 3 days! but all of these seems on the stock now i want to cancel the order and reorder the other items how can i do it? order id :HWRGFSZSZ

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hi Gina is something wrong with the customer service nobody answers my mail or messages via my order page...
I did ordered some stuff which was on the stock at 23th of September and it is still at ''payment accepted'' nothing was shipped in 3 days! but all of these seems on the stock now i want to cancel the order and reorder the other items how can i do it? order id :HWRGFSZSZ
I replyed your message

My order IREFFITQD from 09/21/2015 (!!) is still in "Payment Accepted" state. Despite the fact that 8 days ago your customer service promised me via e-mail that the order will be shipped in 24 hours. E-mail support is dead silent since then.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
My order IREFFITQD from 09/21/2015 (!!) is still in "Payment Accepted" state. Despite the fact that 8 days ago your customer service promised me via e-mail that the order will be shipped in 24 hours. E-mail support is dead silent since then.

So sorry for that the model 5018 is not in 24 hours delivery and because of the holiday, your order delayed, we will arrange the delivery once we back to office.

Thanks so much for your understanding.

Gina

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hot Deals! There are many kinds of products in stock with the lowest price now! They can be shipped in 24 hours during working days! So don't miss the chance.
Innokin iclear 30b bdc bottom dual coil clearomizer promotion price $6.86 (two colors available)

Innokin iclear 30 dual top coil cleaomizer promotion price $5.99 (four colors available)

Ijoy acme-l sub ohm atomizer tank kit promotion price $12.99

Ijoy acme vape sub ohm tank clearomizer promotion price $12.99

Aspire elite kit cf maxx battery + atlantis mega kit promotion price $66.99

You can visit http://www.3fvape.com/deal for more products on discount.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you! Another question for you Gina, Your site says the smotech treebox will be in your warehouse on 15th October, do you have it ready to ship?

We have a batch arrivals in stock and ready to ship according to the ordering time. If you did not place the order, personaly, I suggest you to wait for one more week to place the order.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Any code to get the koopor plus the same price as it is on every other site $39.99! :D

So sorry, there are no code now. We get koopor plus in stock at a higher price because of the short in supply, so it is higher than other site now. Once the market has an ample supply, the price will lower down. So I think you can wait for a few days.

Got my order today and just wanted to say thanks for the good service, slight hiccup at the start but everything was shipped promptly and order was complete. No complaints and definitely will be ordering again..

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Got my order today and just wanted to say thanks for the good service, slight hiccup at the start but everything was shipped promptly and order was complete. No complaints and definitely will be ordering again..
So glad to hear that! :) Happy Vaping :)

aikanae

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Will you be having a Cyber Monday sale? I missed the BF one. I kept getting "bad gateway" on your site.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I'm so sorry that we don't have Cyber Monday sale. Christmas Day is coming, and we will have big sales for Christmas. So you need wait for a few days!

drackeo

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Unlisted Vendor
Any current codes? or Christmas sale up yet?

So I just
10% off all e-cig devices coupon code
Hello all VU members,
Here is one 10% off coupon coder for 3FVape : 3FVAPE
Apply before you finish your payment and get 10% off for your order.
This coupon code will expire on January 15th,2015.
Enjoy vaping with 3FVape!
Vitoria

Bought a hammer of God box mod and an rda used the Christmas coupon helps but is it a clone or the real thing is doesn't say but for 40 buck it doesn't matter to me

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
So I just

Bought a hammer of God box mod and an rda used the Christmas coupon helps but is it a clone or the real thing is doesn't say but for 40 buck it doesn't matter to me
Hello, Clayman53839! If the title is with "style", it's a clone one. if the title is with "authentic", it's a original genuine one.

VU Sponsors