Become a Patron!

3fvape totally screwed me over.

3fvape l.comI have never written a review on a company that I had a bad experience with because I know stuff happens but this company needs to be one that nobody goes to. They are refusing to refund my money (not actually, more like they are completely ignoring me when I keep asking for a refund). What happened was my house caught fire the day after I placed the order during their Chinese holiday. I had to move back in with my parents and I contacted them and told them about the situation and gave them a different address for shipping (please note that they haven't touched my package yet bc it's their holiday). Well the address they sent it to was a mixture of the two addresses, the old and new and there's no telling where that thing went to. They were gonna make it up to me but they were out of the exact other so I made a deal with them that they would put my balance towards a higher priced mod and I pay the difference. Turns out my card wouldn't work on their website of choice to take payments. I ended up telling them I changed my mind and that I just want a refund since it was So much trouble to switch mods out. Well they quit replying to me as soon as I sent that message and I don't know what to do!! Don't order from them guys. They will take advantage of you! 3fvape is unprofessional.

Angrygod50

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
That's why I never order from China. You may have been put on ignore until after the holiday. Hope you get it sorted.

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon

PhantomOp

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
@Kelliejane810 --- 3FVape is actually an authorized vendor here on VU and has a representative presence with us.
She has posted in this thread --- She can help you work out the details / issues via PM.

Welcome to VU!

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Kelliejane810

Hi dear,

i have follow with our customer service Niniki and knew the issue basically:

You place a order during the spring festival, and you contact us to change your address due to the fire, and then we send you a screenshot to check the adderss, there are something misunderstanding between us that cause the wrong address, So we arrange to send your order for free as compensation.

Unlucky, SKU 12732 in your order is not ready and we have similar product available for you choose.

you choose SKU13075 which has a price difference, so you need to pay the difference value.

Now you want a refund? we will just make full refund as your request.

Refund will appear to your account in 1-2 days. You may check your account in 1-2 days.

We apologize for the later reply during the spring festival, we just come back that time, there are too much emails we need to deal with. Our customer service had tried to offer best service and urge to give a quick reply, I really appreciate your understanding, 3FVAPE is a trustworthy professional e-cigarette online store and we never intend to slight everybody here!

Regards

Gina

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
@Kelliejane810 --- 3FVape is actually an authorized vendor here on VU and has a representative presence with us.
She has posted in this thread --- She can help you work out the details / issues via PM.

Welcome to VU!
Thanks! 3FVAPE will try to give top service here!;)

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've had good luck with my orders with 3FVape, I've had to open up a support ticket on a couple occasions and each time the service has been quick and they've made right.

@Gina3FVAPE service is good and I continue to do business with 3FVape.
Thanks for your support dear, have a nice day!

Countrypami

The Link Ninja
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Vendor Employee
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Live Host
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
I've had no issues with my orders from them.

nightshard

It's VG/PG not PG/VG
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Had no issues with delivery or customer service.
I would however like to mention that 3Fvape use insufficient packing materials, which could be a problem if you order something fragile.

Khassy

Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I bought a mod from them and didn't have any problems.

leelang

Member For 1 Year
you do not help peopel take peopel money only my fridn orderd 30063dollers worth of gear that some one during shipping opend stole it and put us custom tape on it and packages did not go thru customs and u want to only give 20 dolars in store credit

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That is not the fault of 3FVape that is the shipper or customs who you have to fight with.
Totally agree, I've received a few empty boxes/envelopes in the mail, but certainly don't blame the vendor. It's not their fault we have thieves within the postal system, and the further the distance, the more opportunities there are to pilfer someone's parcels.

vandyman

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
The BIG question is ;
Did you put in for a change of address at the post office?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

leelang

Member For 1 Year
no its not they lied and said customs stole it when they did not spoke to customs one 2 they want to offer a 20 dollar refund 3 hey had excuses from day one of erder my items where 24hr n lie bout it not beeing 24th ur a buissness ur liable for shipping items to some one n make sure its there ok

leelang

Member For 1 Year
nah postal dont have customs tape ither. customs said china got hold of it n uses it . i belive it bc packages where delayed in china to n evrey time i said some thing theyd email me oh we have our post n ur post move it fast.

Gina3FVAPE

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Thank you for your support and attention. If you have any questions, please contact us directly or leave a message here.

DonBaldy

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Well I see mr leelang one long runon sentence didn't get enough bashing of 3F in HIS 3F bashing thread so he has to come to a thread that's over a year old to continue his runonsentencebashing..The amusement never ends here at VU.

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I don't know why I'm in this thread, but I'm leaving with a smile!

It looks way more aggro with the moderation. I am surprised that was moderated. It isn't untrue or offensive.

zephyr

Dirty Pirate Meg
VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Unlisted Vendor
It looks way more aggro with the moderation. I am surprised that was moderated. It isn't untrue or offensive.

Lol indeed

Do believe drug references are disallowed, not sure about...meathead

(Am I gonna get moderated lol)

SteveS45

Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
drinking-meme-005-who-is-this-moderation.jpg

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader

That was a 2am sleepy mod edit.
I fixed most of it.
If it were the mud pit or the political thread(s) I doubt anyone would have batted an eye at it.

Your observation of this member appears to be spot on though.

I think everyone except leelang would agree with that :D

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
Lol indeed

Do believe drug references are disallowed, not sure about...meathead...meathead...meathead...meathead

(Am I gonna get moderated lol)

I can tack on a few more meatheads if you'd like :D

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
That was a 2am sleepy mod edit.
I fixed most of it.
If it were the mud pit or the political thread(s) I doubt anyone would have batted an eye at it.

Your observation of this member appears to be spot on though.

I think everyone except leelang would agree with that :D

He definitely pecks out his sentences like a Jersey Shore storyboard writer.

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Too bad punctuation is real for you man. Would make it a lot easier to understand you if you used some.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Plain old literacy would make it a lot easier to understand whatever he's posting.

Andria

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
Nah exchange rate on "dollers" is very low. 1,000 dollers is $0.05

Now I have to wonder what country uses "dollers" as their currency. :facepalm:

Andria

VU Sponsors