Become a Patron!

3fvape totally screwed me over.

leelang

Member For 1 Year
the fasct that alot of you talk shit on pc prooves in real life you would get ur asses handed to you and im not from jersey keep talkin that shit tho i laugh becuase your keybaord warriors

leelang

Member For 1 Year
you run your mouth behind a pc key baored warrior . lol meat head bc ur a fat fk who sits eating all day lol

leelang

Member For 1 Year
is it keybaord warrior lol bet ud get ur teeth knocked out thats for sure run the mouth behind ur pc snow flake

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
You couldn't have just put all that in one post?

It would have been easier for you.

See:

the fasct that alot of you talk shit on pc prooves in real life you would get ur asses handed to you and im not from jersey keep talkin that shit tho i laugh becuase your keybaord warriors
lol reporing posts
snow flakes lmfaooooooo
you run your mouth behind a pc key baored warrior . lol meat head bc ur a fat fk who sits eating all day lol
is it keybaord warrior lol bet ud get ur teeth knocked out thats for sure run the mouth behind ur pc snow flake

jwill

The Great King of Nothing
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Awesome, more unintelligible nonsense and now threats of violence from behind a keyboard. I am pretty sure that is the textbook definition of keyboard warrior; what a typical, low intelligence hypocrite.

Last edited:

leelang

Member For 1 Year
lol am i a hypocrite. mmmmm kay snow flake talking shit . i called yoou out on it n im hypocrite. lmao snow flake u need a reality check boy .becuase you live in this bubble that things dun happpe.n
but hurt bc they fked up so ur talking shit salty fk keep t alkin smack ur funny tho

leelang

Member For 1 Year
.its peopel like you that have fked vapeing bc of the way you act your alll beeing laughed at on face book on the group i am in they all agree its peopel like u fked things up for the rest of us
get alife bro stop running ur mouth because one day ul do that n its gona be a person from ur area n ul get bam in ur teeth

f1r3b1rd

https://cookingwithlegs.com/
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
.its peopel like you that have fked vapeing bc of the way you act your alll beeing laughed at on face book on the group i am in they all agree its peopel like u fked things up for the rest of us
get alife bro stop running ur mouth because one day ul do that n its gona be a person from ur area n ul get bam in ur teeth

What is bam?
It sounds tasty, does it come with powdered sugar and raspberry jam?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5150sick

Under Ground Hustler
Staff member
VU Administrator
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
Mod Team Leader
If my house burned down the last thing I would worry about an item from 3fvape

It's would be real easy to go down the hall of shame or vendor complaints section and draw conclusions from it.
But most people do not leave a post about how great a vendor is.
80% or more of the time it's a complaint.

I have dealt with this vendor once and everything worked out for me.

Kind of like the Smok thing.
By reading the forums you would think that Smok mods always break when it's more like Smok mods have a 1% failure rate (at the most) after 3 months.

But no one goes out of their way to make a post about how great their Smok mod is working this week.

Last edited:

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
lol am i a hypocrite. mmmmm kay snow flake talking shit . i called yoou out on it n im hypocrite. lmao snow flake u need a reality check boy .becuase you live in this bubble that things dun happpe.n
but hurt bc they fked up so ur talking shit salty fk keep t alkin smack ur funny tho

I am hardly a snowflake and you havent called anybody out on shit, you cannot even speak in complete sentences so it is technically impossible for you to call anyone out on anything. As stated before your situation sucks with 3f and it would piss anyone off. Fact of the matter is you are still a low intelligence asshole. Congratulations.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The people on FB are laughing at your grammar bro. My fucking 8yr olds can put sentences together better than that.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
The people on FB are laughing at your grammar bro. My fucking 8yr olds can put sentences together better than that.

Laughing at his grammar, spelling, and complete ignorance of both the English language and typing. If I was that illiterate, I sure as hell wouldn't use a forum nor any other written communication.

Andria

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT

Im pretty sure he is in some Jersey Shore Extra's Reject group and is probably the smartest in the bunch. Facebook can't ban the group because the poor spelling and insane dribble confuses the algorithm and they get to skate by.

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
Im pretty sure he is in some Jersey Shore Extra's Reject group and is probably the smartest in the bunch. Facebook can't ban the group because the poor spelling and insane dribble confuses the algorithm and they get to skate by.

No offense to our Jersey friends. This one just strikes me as a Paulie wannabe.

MrMeowgi

The Vapin' Drummer
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Laughing at his grammar, spelling, and complete ignorance of both the English language and typing. If I was that illiterate, I sure as hell wouldn't use a forum nor any other written communication.

Andria
That's for sure. Be going to night school.

KingPin!

In my defence, I was left unsupervised ^^
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reviewer

6139B003-9872-482E-94E8-00957EEA0CBD.jpeg
6139B003-9872-482E-94E8-00957EEA0CBD.jpeg

That’s a damn shame :sad:, 2 points short of winning something on Gleam

Mind you, can’t you top up by sharing on social media?...there’s hope yet!

Can’t help myself... my bets are on the underdog, outside chance at 50:1 ! I’m rooting for you leelang do me proud horsey

jwill

VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 2 Years
VU Challenge Team
Reddit Exile
VU SWAT
I found leelangs facebook profile. His pic explains everything.

iu

AndriaD

Yes, I DO wear a mask! I'm vaccinated, too!
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
That's for sure. Be going to night school.

Yeah... I actually find adult illiteracy very sad... but he's being such an asswipe, it totally wipes out the sadness factor. If one is stupid, one really ought to be NICE. Then people might want to help you, instead of using you as the butt of jokes.

Andria

VU Sponsors