Become a Patron!

3FVAPE

Ohmniscient

Member For 1 Year
I want to write this post on behalf of my “winning” in the Loop RDA giveaway by 3FVAPE. I never believed these giveaways were real, but when I won I changed my mind right around only for that belief to once again be destroyed. There has been no issues with the shipping address, nor typos. Because of this, I believe I’ve been victim of a dirty trick played by a pathetic company desperate for more visits to their website. They hosted a giveaway (or multiple) and have made it in a way that there was a customs issue, or that the package would require a signature in order to be received. In either case, my package that I have been checking the tracking on daily has been sent back, and I cannot get a clear answer as to why, just a list of possible reasons. I cannot be here to sign for a package that arrives during the day because I’m working a vape shop just about daily and often times I do it all on my own. But even if I weren’t there to sign for it, there would have been someone here (all residents in this household are 21+) to sign for it. But the package never even left our local post office it seems. Whatever the case, I put 3FVAPE at fault for this, and I don’t recommend anyone participating in their store or giveaways.

Sent from inside a very cloudy room off my iPhone

bobnat

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I want to write this post on behalf of my “winning” in the Loop RDA giveaway by 3FVAPE. I never believed these giveaways were real, but when I won I changed my mind right around only for that belief to once again be destroyed. There has been no issues with the shipping address, nor typos. Because of this, I believe I’ve been victim of a dirty trick played by a pathetic company desperate for more visits to their website. They hosted a giveaway (or multiple) and have made it in a way that there was a customs issue, or that the package would require a signature in order to be received. In either case, my package that I have been checking the tracking on daily has been sent back, and I cannot get a clear answer as to why, just a list of possible reasons. I cannot be here to sign for a package that arrives during the day because I’m working a vape shop just about daily and often times I do it all on my own. But even if I weren’t there to sign for it, there would have been someone here (all residents in this household are 21+) to sign for it. But the package never even left our local post office it seems. Whatever the case, I put 3FVAPE at fault for this, and I don’t recommend anyone participating in their store or giveaways.

I've bought a bunch of stuff from them without any problems.

If the package made it to your post office then I think 3FVape can't be held responsible. I've had packages land in Dubai and were taken by customs and I could not, in any way, shape or form, blame the seller for that. Once the seller hands it over to the shipper, it's out of their control. It's no different than if you sent a package to me and it disappeared, would you feel responsible? You might feel bad, but you're not to blame.

Droogbc

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years

I understand your frustration, but taking it out on the gift giver isn't exactly classy. This is clearly an issue with either customs or your local post office, and you can easily determine that by looking at the tracking information online.

If customs seized it it'll show as an exception and it will never make it to your local post office. They'll usually call or send a letter advising you of such.

If tracking shows it made it to your local post office and out for delivery at any point, blame them. They either never attempted delivery or tried but it required signature or payment for duty/import fee but they didn't leave a notice. (Or maybe the notice was stolen or blew away.)

Even if you missed them and they didn't leave a notice, it should have shown as available for pickup at local post office if you were watching the tracking online.

So either the post office fucked you or you fucked yourself, but the company giving stuff away didn't do shit to deserve the original post.

gadget!

"The Trader"
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
VU Patreon
I won a contest from them with @Gina3FVAPE and never had any issues getting it.
I've have also made several purchases through them and have never had an issue.

It's not really fair to blame the gift giver because of a delivery problem.

Sent from a Galaxy far far away.

Last edited:

Angelv942

Silver Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Have you talked to the post office?? I always have problems with packages they suck sometimes like alot of the time i just recently saw a mailman throw a package over a wooden fence

Sent from my LGMP260 using Tapatalk

VU Sponsors