500ml mistake...

inspects

Squonkamaniac
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Mixed up a recipe..

Instead of 4.5% LA banana cream I added 4.5% Cap Vanilla Custard V1..

Guess I'll find out in a couple weeks whether or not I'm mad, pleasently surprised or if I think I can salvage it..
Nothing wrong with CVC V1.....:wave:

I assume you now have a custard vape?...instead of banana cream?

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
Not sure how well it will pair with drangonfruit and strawberry though :/ I'll give it a couple weeks to steep and see how it is then.

May increase the VC by 1.5% to make it more custard'y, trying to decide..

It should pair fine honestly, dragonfruit, strawberry, and vanilla custard is the three main flavors in the red dragon custard I make, what's the recipe by chance?

Teresa P

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I think it'll be awesome! And better yet, still not too late to incorporate some banana cream, that would just turn your original recipe into a custard. You may have discovered a wonderful new juice....some of our "accidents" turn into delicious vapes. ;)

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Not sure how well it will pair with drangonfruit and strawberry though :/ I'll give it a couple weeks to steep and see how it is then.

May increase the VC by 1.5% to make it more custard'y, trying to decide..
It should be just fine! I’ve mixed recipes with all three of those at the same time and it’s yummy. And @Teresa P is right! Add the banana cream! Maybe split the batch and do one with, one without. Why not!

VU Sponsors