Become a Patron!

510 male to 510 female extension over cable?

whitewidow

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Has anyone ever seen 510 male to 510 female extension over cable something like 3-4ft long? The purpose is to connect my box mod to a 510 enail on "medication" device. It be nice to not have the battery hanging off the device so if you have ever seen anything like that could you please shoot me a link. It has to handle like 50w

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

DED420

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I've never seen any of that particular length, but what you're searching for is referred to as a "510 gooseneck".
The longest I've ever seen is about 1 foot or so, but you might be able to attach 3 together (I'm not sure, never used one myself). You can Google that term and a bunch of online shops pop up, with different kinds. You might be able to find a longer one with a bit of searching. Good Luck.

VapingMurse

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Just a thought on it. Wouldn't running an extension from the 2 wire leads that run from the board to your mods 510 connector work? I'm thinking you could splice in some nice 12 gauge wire, solder, and heat shrink the connections, then you could run the wire as long as you'd like? Not sure if it would work, but it's just two wires that connect to the 510 connector on my devices I've taken apart.

VU Sponsors