Become a Patron!

60% off EJuice - EliteLiquids.com - Free Shipping over $20

EliteLiquids

Unlisted Vendor
60% off all Ejuice and Free Shipping Over $20 | Elite Liquids

EliteLiquids.com is offering a 60% off coupon for all of our premium ejuice!
Not only that, but shipping is free when you spend $20 or more.
Just enter the coupon code during checkout to get the discount.

Coupon Code: cheapejuice

Click Here to get this amazing deal!
http://eliteliquids.com

Elite Liquids is located in Scottsdale, Arizona. All of our ejuice is made with the highest quality PG, VG, and nicotine and is manufactured in a cleanroom. We are having a 60% off sale so we can make room for our new Drip line that should be available in late November or early December.

We are also currently offering our wholesale starter kit, 10 Flavors and 250 bottles (15mL), for only $1.80 a bottle, a free acrylic display, and we will ship it to you for free! Check out our Wholesale E Liquid section or give us a call for more information. Come check out our incredibly low prices on our wholesale products. If you can find a better deal, we will price match it!

Elite Liquids - Lowest Prices Guaranteed!

INXSible

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Bought some different flavor eJuices to test and IMHO, they're "watered down"; practically zero taste/flavor in ALL of them.

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Bought some different flavor eJuices to test and IMHO, they're "watered down"; practically zero taste/flavor in ALL of them.
what juices did you try and what did you vape them on?

i have a 60$ cart and before i purchase i would love to have a bit more info. also i dont see a pg/vg rating. do these jusices taste verry chemicaly or are they clean

INXSible

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Flavors: Melon Mania, Red Tobacco, Cappuccino, Vanilla Cupcake, Strawberry Banana, Cool Mint, Pineapple Express.

Vaped on Gemini Dual Coil 2.0 ohm and Aspire Nautilus Mini BVC 1.6 ohm.
Vape them fresh AND after steeping.
Good amount of vapor, practically zero flavor, maybe a hint of air freshener smell/taste, except Cool Mint ("worn" chewing gum) and Red Tobacco (diluted maple syrup).

Who knows, perhaps my wife and I have uneducated taste buds.

ManaBase

Member For 4 Years
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hey man thanks that's good enough for me. I think maybe I'll pass this time but keep my eye open in The future.

Thanks man

VU Sponsors