Become a Patron!

6mg Looper for trade

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Ive got a 30 ml bottle of Looper by ANML that I tried a couple drips of and couldn't not stand. If anyone wants to try it and has anything good to trade let me know, its just a real good juice just not for me, and I dont want to see it go to waste.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I've got a few from Gemini Vapors (Octo and Adam & Eve), both are 15ml, 0mg. I've also got a bottle each of The Toucan & Yabba Dabba from Smoky Vapors, both are 15ml, 0mg. I don't think I've vaped more than a mil or so out of any bottle, so if you'd be interested in any combo equal to your 30ml Looper, let me know.

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Id love the Octo- its my ADV but unfortunately its the only Gemini i like. (after wasting 40bucks trying the others) So how about the octo and either of the other bottles, your choice. Are there any of the other Gemini flavors youd like to try? ive got them all but Bananna nut bread - all in 3 mg

Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm good on the Gemini flavors (I bought the Gemini 4-pack from The Drip Club), thanks though. Is there a way for us to take this thread offline in order to exchange addresses?

VU Sponsors