Become a Patron!

$99 Free Shipping Hana Modz Pack V3 DNA 40

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Hana Modz Pack V3 DNA 40 Pre-order: http://www.evkoo.com/hana-modz-pack-v3-dna-40-style.html

The HANA MODZ Pack V3 is a DNA 40 temperature protected device. The body is made of 6061 Billet Aluminum. Built in DNA charger; which is MICRO USB powered and provides a 500 milliamp charge current. The DNA 40 is a power regulated digital switch-mode DC-DC converter for personal vaporizers. It features Evolv's patented Wattage Control, Temperature Protection, Preheat, Step up/Step Down Topology, Digital User Controls, OLED Screen, Onboard Buttons and Synchronous Rectification for maximum battery life and minimal heat generation. It is the most advanced personal vaporizer controller ever made.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
When will these ship? Who makes the chip?

Sent from my XT1030

evkoo.com

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
It is pre-order . It is clone . Authentic is more expensive . About 300 USD .

We know it's a clone but what we are asking is if the chip actually has the DNA 40 features. Like temp control, 40 watts, what ohms it will fire down to. I mean come on where are the specifics.

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Someone is sure to find out if it's 40 watts only or a decent clone of the DNA40.

Please post the specific specs for this pre-order mod. Like OP's , I want to know if it actually has all of the Evolv DNA40 features. If so, and it works, then I'm definitely onboard.
An Evolv DNA 40 mod clone will sell fast and furiously if it's a good representation of the original. Looking forward to seeing one.
VAPE ON:)

I just went to the site and they're advertising this device as VW only, NO Temp Control. It's listed at $69.99 and it's Out Of Stock. I figured it was too good to be true:(

Last edited:

Zamazam

Evil Vulcan's do it with Logic
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I need to see at least someone overseas in China using the Temp control and the use of NI200 resistance wire on it before I will even consider buying one.

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
I'm pretty sure I've read in the comments on the site its only 40 watts. 40 clone watts so who know's the real number

dre

Platinum Contributor
ECF Refugee
Member For 5 Years
This from the flask dna40 clone
evkoo Rob12 days ago

This clone doesn't use original DNA 40 chip, so temperature control is achieved by voltage adjustment.

VU Sponsors