Become a Patron!

A friend is having a prob Joining VU

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
I'm trying to get some people here and one I know of is having a prob...Got this message today from her
"Well...I signed up three days ago but they won't let me in. I keep getting this notice that says my email is not yet confirmed so I can't post or "like" or anything"
I do believe she checked her junk mail box...Is anyone else you know of having this prob?

Last edited:

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
She's in Ash, if you mean Meggers, she was on earlier & will be back

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She's in Ash, if you mean Meggers, she was on earlier & will be back
That's the one and thanks...The only reason I brought this up was 1 he didn't get the email..2:After observing this thread there wasn't any new threads since Tuesday so I thought maybe there was a glitch

Last edited:

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
She is here and I am still waiting for her to deliver some dirt on Whiskey since they know each other:p

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
That's the one and thanks...The only reason I brought this up was 1 she didn't get the email..2:After observing this thread there wasn't any new threads since Tuesday so I thought maybe there was a glitch
Not a problem at all, LOL it was a coincidence because I know Meggers too:):)

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer

No Ash More Cash

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
That's the only reason for the invite:D...No really I remember Meggers being a good sport in ECF's under belly "OUTSIDE" forum..Meggers is just one of many I'm sending invites to VU too...I have to send them the VU YT to get around the URL block and to point them the right way;)

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
The more the merrier for sure, I haven't heard of any others having trouble signing up so far so it may have be a glitch on either end.

VU Sponsors