e6e8e67432a7ed81a5b2f136011cb543.jpg
2eb2ae17bb2b5890a2d89d1519a2a047.jpg

Sent from a very cloudy room

chrisswearingen4

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
Rating - 100%
9   0   0
I honestly thought it was gonna feel cheap by the looks of pics...well i was DEAD WRONG
I've been wondering about it. Never had an unregulated before but thinking about trying one out, been reading the thread on here to get an idea of what I want. Definitely worth trying

Sent from my SM-J327P using Tapatalk

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
I'll be hitting the order button in a few minutes!

Edit: Do you know if you'll have them today?

Edit#2: Is the $100 free shipping priority or first class?
There was a delay, and they're actually not shipping to me until today. Free shipping is usually first class, but I'll upgrade you to priority. :D

CrazyChef v2.0

Gold Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
Reddit Exile
VU Patreon
Rating - 100%
118   0   0
There was a delay, and they're actually not shipping to me until today. Free shipping is usually first class, but I'll upgrade you to priority. :D
Actually I just checked, and apparently it was handed off the USPS by FedEx. It looks like they'll be delivered today. The distributor sent me a FedEx tracking number (which hasn't updated), so I looked at my order directly and they had a USPS tracking number on it. So I checked it and it's out for delivery today.

Mykreign

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Actually I just checked, and apparently it was handed off the USPS by FedEx. It looks like they'll be delivered today. The distributor sent me a FedEx tracking number (which hasn't updated), so I looked at my order directly and they had a USPS tracking number on it. So I checked it and it's out for delivery today.
Awesome! Order placed!

VU Sponsors