A Little FDA Progress at least

JuicyLucy

My name is Lucy and I am a squonkaholic
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
ECF Refugee
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
I'm glad for the change - but deeply suspicious of what might be hidden behind it :huh:

But, it's a good start...

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years

Interesting. Big tobacco stocks tanked. Maybe the FDA isn't controlled by big tobacco and related pharmaceuticals after all; they obviously see this relationship ... smokers transitioning to vaping = less nicotine consumption. Anecdotally, Canadian vape shops are showing a decline in nic consumption; 3mg e-juice is best seller with 0mg as growth segment.

:idea:There's MONEY to be made here ... time to short tobacco stocks (i.e., bet big against them in the stock market)

MyVapeShop_SA

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
In my humble opinion... there are always hidden agendas with these guys! Its very possible that they saw potential money to be made and now they changing the attitude a bit... I just want to say that I am thankful for being out of their chemical game of making people ill and then receiving billions in medical bills...

iVapeDIY

Bronze Contributor
Member For 2 Years
there are always hidden agendas with these guys!

Does This Trend Spell Doom for U.S. Tobacco Companies?
https://www.fool.com/investing/2017/06/20/does-this-trend-spell-doom-for-us-tobacco-companie.aspx

'The trend is your friend'; DOW at 22K, yet monthly trend is DOWN for tobacco stocks ... FDA may still be staffed by original Dem appointees. As such, like Canada, impacts to socialized healthcare costs (reduced smoking) would be encouraged; anything that encourages youth vaping (ads, cutesy packaging) will be killed.

Last edited:

VU Sponsors