Become a Patron!

A Mod For Subtank Mini

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
I have a nearly new Kanger Subvod Mega TC and I also have a nearly new 18650 battery from a machine I've junked. What's a good mod that will take the Toptank Mini tank and utilize the 18650 battery and not require I remortgage the house?

Last edited:

SirRichardRear

AKA Anthony Vapes on Youtube
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
I have a nearly new Kanger Subvod Mega TC and I also have a nearly new 18650 battery from a machine I've junked. What's a good mod that will take the Subvod Mini tank and utilize the 18650 battery and not require I remortgage the house?
is that the tnak with the lowest coil being a .5 ohm? Does it have a recommended wattage?
I'd think 50 or 60 watts would be more then enough to run it. So any device capable of 70 watts should be fine.
For cheap options you can find under 30 bucks i'd say an IPV mini V2 70 watt or an eleaf Aster. Both are under 30 bucks and take a single 18650 battery.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
It comes with both a .15 ohm Ni TC coil and a .5 ohm PO coil. It support Ni200 coils over 0.1 ohm The battery that comes with it is 2300mah 35-40 Watts I believe.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
It comes with both a .15 ohm Ni TC coil and a .5 ohm PO coil. It support Ni200 coils over 0.1 ohm The battery that comes with it is 2300mah 35-40 Watts I believe.
so are you looking for a new mod or new mod and tank? The eleaf aster is cheap (25 bucks or so), 75 watts and does TC for Ni200, Ti, and SS wire.

chuck333

Silver Contributor
Member For 3 Years
ECF Refugee
Reddit Exile
Just need the mod. I was gonna use the Subtank Mini tank from my Subvod Mega TC on it and the 18650 battery that I'm getting from my Joyetech eGo Aio Pro C that I'm junking. The eLeaf looks nice. Thanks.

SirRichardRear

VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Member For 3 Years
Reviewer
Just need the mod. I was gonna use the Subtank Mini tank from my Subvod Mega TC on it and the 18650 battery that I'm getting from my Joyetech eGo Aio Pro C that I'm junking. The eLeaf looks nice. Thanks.
no problem!

VU Sponsors