Become a Patron!

A newb of 3 years.. needs help

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Ok so technically not a newbie in the sense of time vaping but i am a newb in the sense of products used. So last night unfortunately my ego died (r.i.p):( so I'm thinking of taking advantage of black friday sales and getting me an mvp and some juice since I've only been using 1 cause the others i don't like (btw do you guys do pif or something?). But where do i get the mvp from? Saw that my freedom smoke has it on sale and also fast tech(can names be mentioned?) and both ship my way since i live in puerto rico. On the subject of juice I've found i only love mmv's apple apocalypse, if you guys could help with that, I'm not to much into bacco nor fruity juices. Thanks in advance!!!;)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks but not all ship my way unfortunately:(

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Yea, you may run into that , but maybe a message to the seller and a possibility that they would work with you on the shipping, it doesn't hurt to ask.

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Try 101Vape. The MVP there typically runs $40 and they may be doing black friday sale.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Thanks Whiskey i saw mfs for 39 something

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
101vape doesn't ship my way they only do domestic shipping. To bad cause they have a lot of good prices. Also vapor beast but they don't ship my way either :(

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I was also thinking of going into the zample box program see if i can finally like another juice that isn't apple apocalypse, i love it but im kinda tired of it.

UncleRJ

Will write reviews for Beer!
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Reviewer
Fastech and Focal and I think Cigabuy will ship to you.

They have quite an assortment of hardware but I can't speak to the quality of their E-Liquids.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Fastech are good but take waaaay to long and the other 2 right now are 2 expensive i have a $80-$100 budget for the mvp and juice but if i find the mvp i a price lower that my freedom im taking it.

Btw i have like 28 juices that i want to pif some used some untouched but not new they have been with me for a bit. Who do i contact for the box thingy? And how do you post pics so ppl can see the bottles and tell me if they good for pif? Thanks and sorry if I'm being a pain..

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Anyone you know in the states maybe you can have it sent to them and you can have it then sent to you??

Whiskey

Diamond Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Picture posting, when you are in reply box , look at top and see the landscape icon square next to the smiley, click on that and it will have drop down asking for picture ULR you enter ULR in there.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Unfortunately i don't know nobody over there. You guys are so helpful thank you!!

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
a9f815748d9f192072f05b3402e1438a.jpg

This are the juices..

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well of the 4 the one i liked most was the shamrock shake but i don't know if it's me ( maybe vapors tongue last year or something) but all the juices taste weird to me. The kinky cherry and the chocolate covered strawberries at first tasted good till i got half way into the bottle and now they just taste like cough syrup. I don't know.. taste is subjective i guess..

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Who can i contact for the box pif thing? I really don't want to throw them away but i don't know a lot of ppl here that vape and the ones that do don't need the pif

vaperature

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Well of the 4 the one i liked most was the shamrock shake but i don't know if it's me ( maybe vapors tongue last year or something) but all the juices taste weird to me. The kinky cherry and the chocolate covered strawberries at first tasted good till i got half way into the bottle and now they just taste like cough syrup. I don't know.. taste is subjective i guess..

Yeah, I don't know. They're so cheap. I have a cream soda that I like a lot and then I have a chocolate cherry that doesn't really taste like anything at all. They are "all natural" flavorings though so that might have something to do with it.

EthelMaltol

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Wow, that is a lot of juice. You could always try a trade, your juices for an mvp. Or, do you have any local shops for the mvp? If so, you could sell the juice here... Good luck and welcome to the Underground! :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Somewhere when I was shopping today I seen a MVP for $31.99 But I have been everywhere today and can't remember where. If I do remember I will sure let you know. Another option might be an i-stick .

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Somewhere when I was shopping today I seen a MVP for $31.99 But I have been everywhere today and can't remember where. If I do remember I will sure let you know. Another option might be an i-stick .
Really?? That would actually make it cheaper than mfs, about the i-stick i don't like to buy things that just come out without them having been put thru the wringer. Can't really afford it. But if you do find it again.. it would be much appreciated. Gracias :)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I found it but it was at 101 vape posted on vaping cheap on their black Friday sales listing. You can get v/c news letter sent daily with lots of deals, cyber Monday is only 3 days away. Wish I could be of more help. Vapor joes has lots of deals posted also.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
I found it but it was at 101 vape posted on vaping cheap on their black Friday sales listing. You can get v/c news letter sent daily with lots of deals, cyber Monday is only 3 days away. Wish I could be of more help. Vapor joes has lots of deals posted also.
Yeah i went to check and asked about shipping and unfortunately by the time they answered the offer had expired :(

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Yeah i went to check and asked about shipping and unfortunately by the time they answered the offer had expired :(
Sorry, it was late when I found it. Whats your thoughts on a vamo? Elec-thinker has vamo v6 20watt v/v v/w for 22.75 with free worldwide shipping listed on their site under E cig batteries.

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
Aw don't worry about it. I ended with the mvp2 and a mini nautilus $34 and $20 respectively :)

Glow'sDementia

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Member For 5 Years
If i want to ask a ? about juice, do i have to start a new thread? And have a great night 2 :)

VU Sponsors