Become a Patron!

A Perfect Match For Vaporesso GEN Mod-Wismec Trough Tank

Vaper_girl

VU Vendor
VU Vendor
Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Hey guys. Recently I'm a little hooked on the Vaporesso GEN Mod, so I hunt for different atomizers to match with it. After all the effort, I found the best one is the Wismec Trough. In the following, I'm gonna share them.

Firstly we take a look at the Vaporesso GEN 220W. It is a well-designed high power vaping system, utilizing the new advanced AXON Chipset, a comprehensive temperature control suite, and is finished in a soft-touch rubberized coating to prevent unfortunate drops and falls. Able to fire at wattages between 5-220W, it is granted high-power vaping capabilities since it is equipped with the advanced AXON chipset, resulting in a responsive vape that can access an innovative Pulse Mode, firing the installed coil every 0.2s to tailor a controlled vaping experience.
vaporesso_gen_mod_1_.jpg

The temperature control suite is comprehensive and can utilize a wide range of wire compositions to create the ideal vaping system. Featuring a solid mono-color design or a two-tone colored gradient, the mod is visually striking and is finished in a soft-touch rubberized coating to prevent any drops and falls, ensuring a tactile and ergonomic hold.

Then is the Wismec Trough Review. It is an incredibly well-crafted vaping system, combining aspects like a 6.5mL glass tank capacity, specialized coil options, and features a lightning fast refill system utilizing the sliding top fill system. Measuring 30mm in diameter, it can hold up to 6.5mL of today's most popular eJuice within the spacious glass interior.
wismec_trough_1_.jpg

In addition, the coils are installed with a threaded fashion and come in a 0.35ohm and 0.2ohm single and dual coil resistance option. The refill system is accessed by sliding the top cap back, revealing the singular bean-shaped fill port. The coils are significantly large, featuring big individual juice inlet holes that correspond to a particular heating element within, preventing leakage and preserving flavor.

You may also like this: buy drag 2 kit

VU Sponsors