Become a Patron!

A Question Disguised as a Game

ModularMist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Alrighty Folks,

The time has come! I have come into enough money to finally be able to purchase the necessary supplies to begin my DIY adventures! Here is what I intend to purchase to start out:

• PG - 1L
  • VG - 1L
  • Nic - 125mL - VG based - 100mg/mL
  • 10mL Syringe - 5
  • 5mL Syringe - 5
  • 1mL Syringe - 5
  • Lock-Leur Needle - 10 - 14 gauge
  • 15mL LDPE dropper bottle - 20

And now for the fun part: the flavors! So to start, I was aiming at getting 10 flavors to play around with. My question (we will call it a game) is what do you guys -- the experts -- suggest? I will be ordering all flavors from Bull City Flavors, so they must be available there. Assume all flavors are on the table!

In making a list, extra "cool" points will be awarded if the included flavors are synergistic. The more recipes I can squeeze out of the flavors the better! For example If I bought cinnimon, tobacco, and watermelon I could really only make 3 different juices...cinnimon, tobacco, or watermelon. However, If I bought cinnamon, apple, and peach I could make all sorts of yummy combos!

Hopefully this all makes sense to you guys. I'm really interested to see what you all can come up with!

***Also, If you see any issues with my initial shopping list, PLEASE mention it! I'm totally new to this and could use all the help you are willing to offer!***

wildgypsy70

“Widgy Pidgy”
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Platinum Contributor
VU Challenge Team
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
FA Juicy Strawberry
FA Vienna cream
FA Sweet Cream
FA Marshmallow
TFA Cheesecake/graham crust
Cap Vanilla Custard v1
INW Biscuit
Cap Sugar Cookie
iNW shisha raspberry
FA Tiramisu

Cap Coconut
TFA Watermelon
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
TFA Vanilla Swirl

I could go on and on and on......and I’m not even an expert by any means. Just know what I like or couldn’t live without :D

ModularMist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Me personally...I just don't feel like cinnamon and tobacco jive really well...but to each their own! Now the quest begins to find cinnamon watermelon...

ModularMist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
FA Juicy Strawberry
FA Vienna cream
FA Sweet Cream
FA Marshmallow
TFA Cheesecake/graham crust
Cap Vanilla Custard v1
INW Biscuit
Cap Sugar Cookie
iNW shisha raspberry
FA Tiramisu

Cap Coconut
TFA Watermelon
CAP Cinnamon Danish Swirl
TFA Vanilla Swirl

I could go on and on and on......and I’m not even an expert by any means. Just know what I like or couldn’t live without :D

Somebody likes their desserts!

Just Frank

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
I post this all the time but my favorite flavor combo-

FA-Fuji Apple (4%)
INW-Raspberry Concentrate (3%)

You will NOT be disappointed if you try my apple/raz mix. They blend together very well. Everybody that I let try it, loves it. I am giving you solid advice.

Last edited:

HeadInClouds

Platinum Contributor
Member For 4 Years
ECF Refugee
Vape Media
Unlisted Vendor
I was aiming at getting 10 flavors to play around with. My question (we will call it a game) is what do you guys -- the experts -- suggest?

Gonna give us any description of flavors/vendors YOU like to vape? Are you into fruits, tobaccos, sweet stuff, coffee, or...?

voicenyerhed

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
TFA Watermelon Candy
LA Watermelon
FA Kiwi
INW Shisha Strawberry
FA Forest Fruit
FA Fresh Cream
FA Marshmallow

These are just some of my favs right now. FA Forest Fruit & kiwi would be the 2 I would recommend the strongest due to great flavor & diversity.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

ModularMist

Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Gonna give us any description of flavors/vendors YOU like to vape? Are you into fruits, tobaccos, sweet stuff, coffee, or...?

I like a little bit of everything to be perfectly honest. I like fruity flavors by Naked 100 such as Hawaiian POG, Lava Flow, or Green Blast. I also like custards from Vaptasia, and cereal flavors in general. Every now and then I crave some tobacco flavors and pick up a local shop's RY4 that is really good. Generally speaking, I always have a couple more subtle, fruity vapes on hand, and a couple sweet/desserty vapes. Right now I am vaping "French Dude" (blueberry french toast) and am loving it!

Hillbilly Pig

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Reddit Exile
FA raspberry
FA Vienna cream
FA vanilla tahity
FA cola
TFA dragon fruit
TFA blueberry candy
FA cherry
FA green tea
TFA sweet tea
FA lemon Sicily

Hope this can help make up your mind on some flavor ideas. Grats on making the jump to DIY, hope you enjoy the ride :vino:

VU Sponsors