Become a Patron!

A question for Innokin Ucan V2 owners

Giraut

Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
If you have an Innokin Ucan V2, could you answer the following questions for me?

1/ From the few videos I've watched, I understand the button at the bottom isn't a pump, but a valve that lets air in so the juice flows out when the device is held needle-tip down. Is this correct?

2/ If so, I assume the juice flows more or less fast depending on how thick it is. How fast does pure VG flow out? Would I have to wait forever to drip 10 drops of VG into my RDA?

3/ What happens if you push the button with the device oriented needle-tip up? Will the juice flow out of the button?

4/ I see the tip is spring-loaded and pushes against some kind of plastic stopper when the cap is on: is this really watertight? What happens when the cap is on and right side up, and you press on the button at the bottom? Will juice leak out of the button until there's enough vacuum inside the bottle to retain the juice?

Thanks!

If you have an Innokin Ucan V2, could you answer the following questions for me?

1/ From the few videos I've watched, I understand the button at the bottom isn't a pump, but a valve that lets air in so the juice flows out when the device is held needle-tip down. Is this correct?

2/ If so, I assume the juice flows more or less fast depending on how thick it is. How fast does pure VG flow out? Would I have to wait forever to drip 10 drops of VG into my RDA?

3/ What happens if you push the button with the device oriented needle-tip up? Will the juice flow out of the button?

4/ I see the tip is spring-loaded and pushes against some kind of plastic stopper when the cap is on: is this really watertight? What happens when the cap is on and right side up, and you press on the button at the bottom? Will juice leak out of the button until there's enough vacuum inside the bottle to retain the juice?

Thanks!

1. It's kind of like a diaphragm seal at the button, so it does not let air in. Thus pressing the button would be putting a small amount of pressure on the contents of the can - effectively pushing it out.

2. So I'm guessing VG should be okay (haven't tried it with pure VG myself - I dilute with distilled water so its thinner)

3. No. But from the needle tip side it depends on the level of the juice

4. The needle is spring loaded and pushes against silicone. It's pretty water tight - I've tried pressing it with the cap on.

VU Sponsors