Become a Patron!

A question for the ladies

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
My wife runs a Kanger 160 watt Dripbox with an authentic Velocity V2. She runs it consistently between 150-160 watts. The women likes it hot! When guys see what she is working with and the high wattage she runs it at, they are always shocked first by what she's using and second by the fact she runs it so hot. Any other ladies experience anything similar?​

SnapDragon NY

Senior Moderator
Staff member
Senior Moderator
VU Donator
Diamond Contributor
Press Corps
Member For 5 Years
VU SWAT
Wow- I usually vape between 25- 35 watts! I used the Kanger DripBox( the 1st one) for a few weeks, and it was way too harsh and hot for me!
Hey everybody is different in their likes, probably why there are 100's of mods out there- hey she likes it that's all that matters!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Wow- I usually vape between 25- 35 watts! I used the Kanger DripBox( the 1st one) for a few weeks, and it was way too harsh and hot for me!
Hey everybody is different in their likes, probably why there are 100's of mods out there- hey she likes it that's all that matters!

The DripBox 2 is nice. It's a regulated 0-80 watt squonker.

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
My wife runs a Kanger 160 watt Dripbox with an authentic Velocity V2. She runs it consistently between 150-160 watts. The women likes it hot! When guys see what she is working with and the high wattage she runs it at, they are always shocked first by what she's using and second by the fact she runs it so hot. Any other ladies experience anything similar?​

I'm a guy, hang on......yep, and at that wattage I would feel like my face was melting!

"Hi, I'm Trix and I'm a tootlepuffer."
HI TRIX.....

Chris80

Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
She used to tease me because she's up around 160 and I'm around 120. One day I filled up her Dripbox with menthol at 50/50. The look on her face when she hit that menthol at 160......priceless!

Rangertrix

Bronze Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
She used to tease me because she's up around 160 and I'm around 120. One day I filled up her Dripbox with menthol at 50/50. The look on her face when she hit that menthol at 160......priceless!

OK, you owe me a new monitor and keyboard from the coffee I just spewed all over them!

ShishkaBerry

Member For 4 Years
I started at 40, now I'm at 80 but only because of the ridiculous amp limit on my Cuboid. Just ordered a Xcube Ultra so I can go as high as I want

aholloway1982

Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Member For 1 Year
Nope, 50-75 watts is my typical range depending on the juice and tank I'm using. Anything higher is too harsh.

VU Sponsors