Become a Patron!

A quick pg vg question!!?!

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Hi guys iv just recently changed my pg and vg brand and the flavour has dropped loads!
My question is can different pg vg brands change the flavour? Its eather that or i messed that mix up! Im hoping i messed it up as iv made a about 150ml in flavours with it!!
Im so unlucky in this vape game all i seem to get is bad luck cheers

happy vaping

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
I don't think it's an issue...I had some Rite Aid VG one time that I think was 99.7 before I started mixing in bulk and buying 99.9 in gallons - it worked just fine for me.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I don't think it's an issue...I had some Rite Aid VG one time that I think was 99.7 before I started mixing in bulk and buying 99.9 in gallons - it worked just fine for me.

fat fingered flubs courtesy dumb mobile phone
Ok cheers thats good to know maybe i just messed this one up! Either that or iv vaped to much of this flavour and need a change lol

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
I think it is actually the pg and vg as i kept adding drops with no joy, went and bought my old supplies of pg vg from vampire vape and the flavour is back again!

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Edit: flavour soon went again sniffed some coffee flavour come back for a short time so maybe its not the pg vg ignore last post lol, its my taste buds so iv move to heisenberg lol cheers for ya help

happy vaping

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
So iv come back to that flavour and its still kinda muted not as strong as before and made the same way as the first time :/ iv put the same build same wick same pg vg ect everything the same!!! So im thinking maybe i dint keep the bottle warmer enough as i put in hot water inside a slow cooker, so my theory is that i aint heated it longer nuff for the flavours to blend into my 50:50 mix? What are your thoughts pls is this possible?

happy vaping

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
It should blend pretty well at 50/50...I find that a good hour-long heat bath with a couple shakes along the way blends even my 10/90 mixes...with more PG the process should be even easier.

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
It should blend pretty well at 50/50...I find that a good hour-long heat bath with a couple shakes along the way blends even my 10/90 mixes...with more PG the process should be even easier.
Dam i really cant see what iv done wrong then forst mix was bopping! Hics cotton candy nows its just off

happy vaping

OBDave

VU Donator
Gold Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Dam i really cant see what iv done wrong then forst mix was bopping! Hics cotton candy nows its just off

happy vaping
That's weird, especially with those flavors - Forest Mix is one of my favorites, and it shines through even at low percentages and in VG-heavy blends...

Jasonfox1988

Silver Contributor
Member For 4 Years
Member For 3 Years
Member For 2 Years
Yes its a nightmare! Maybe il try one more hot bath and different coil builds if that dont work then im lost!

happy vaping

VU Sponsors