Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good thing for today was got some done in the garden and then went to seed store where I picked up some all blue tader seed. So now I am gonna have a patriotic tader patch red, white, and blue taders well and some gold taders too. The cool thing is when they blossom, the red white and blue taders, they blossom the color of the tader Gonna cann some taders this year for my prepper supplies :bliss:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
May be an image of text that says 'THE EMPLOYEE SHORTAGE IS So BAD THAT LONG HAIRED FREAKY PEOPLE CANNOWA APPLY AMMZANDSERIYA'

Bliss Doubt

Platinum Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta log out guys. Thanks for playing.

I've slipped into a very unhealthy schedule. Listening to my evening podcasts I've been dropping off to a deep sleep for 5 hours or so, then waking up unable to go to bed and sleep, so I stay up and work, and then I'm wanting to nap in the afternoon. I resisted the nap today, so I just have to power thru until 10 or 11 and get a good solid night's sleep IN BED.

Jimi I worked out a recipe for veganized nacho fries for your listening party later this month, but I'll save the details as a surprise.

Nite nite Goph and Jimi.

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Gotta log out guys. Thanks for playing.

I've slipped into a very unhealthy schedule. Listening to my evening podcasts I've been dropping off to a deep sleep for 5 hours or so, then waking up unable to go to bed and sleep, so I stay up and work, and then I'm wanting to nap in the afternoon. I resisted the nap today, so I just have to power thru until 10 or 11 and get a good solid night's sleep IN BED.

Jimi I worked out a recipe for veganized nacho fries for your listening party later this month, but I'll save the details as a surprise.

Nite nite Goph and Jimi.
Yes a good sleep is so important to your health, have a good nights sleep and hope to catch you tomorrow my friend. :wave:

Wow cool those sound good, thank you my friend:hug:

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
My good thing for today is, and this one is really good, Jean's doctor said they were gonna be able to reverse her situation and she will be able to get rid of the bag with her next surgery :bliss: . They also said she will have an open wound where the bag was for about 6 months but hey much better than the bag.

VU Sponsors