Become a Patron!

A Spin Off of Keep a Word/Drop a Word and Music, Pics, and Whatnot

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
93041856ef1b4e194830853b5ed9183f.gif

Good Morning, Pockets, Snap, Jimi, Rhianne, Cromwell and all who may be passing by :wave:
Hope everyone is staying cool. Today is the beginning of the really hot nastiness :blech: . Had a little thunderstorm pass just to the south of here.... only sprinkles here :( .
@SnapDragon NY good to have you back ! But, you didn't post a tune :( .
Hope everyone has a pleasant Wednesday :D

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Just tell'em to stick where the sun down shine ;) :teehee: nah, just jokin' . Hope they didn't give you the what for and everything went otay :hug:
Here in the Alley, the hottest weather isn't here yet, tomorrow is the beginning of it :blech:
They are saying next week it's suppose to get back in the upper 80's brrrrrr :giggle:
Oh, meant to say this in the other post.... Take off the S at the end of the hugs ;) : hug : :hug: :)

Omg, it’s winter in the 80’s!! Lol You’re not having any tornados, I hope. Ack, I don’t have allergies but I’m sneezing all over the place. Yuch. Stay inside for the bad weather or it will feel like the movie Soylent Green with everyone sweating.
Thanks, hope you and your mom are doing great! I left messages at the other thread for ppl here. More coffee needed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Omg, it’s winter in the 80’s!! Lol You’re not having any tornados, I hope. Ack, I don’t have allergies but I’m sneezing all over the place. Yuch. Stay inside for the bad weather or it will feel like the movie Soylent Green with everyone sweating.
Thanks, hope you and your mom are doing great! I left messages at the other thread for ppl here. More coffee needed.

LOL. Thanks, tornado free :bliss: . Hope the sneezing went away ! I hate it when you start to sneeze...run to get a tissue....here comes the sneeze and nothing :rolleyes: .
Hmm, haven't heard nor watched that movie :huh: . I try to stay in coolness as much as possible ;) .
Aww, thank you :hug: Hope you are doing well !
Mmk, I'll check it out.
I watched the Landshark one last week. So funny. Love the first cast.

:facepalm: Haven't seen that either. Didn't really get that much into SNL. Would watch it every once in a while, but don't watch it at all nowadays.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
@Rhianne moved the convo to over here. Don't want to get anyones panties in a bunch ;) :giggle:
How’s things with you? I slept for about 12 hours last night. The bank was okay, but not *really* nice. It was 98 here yesterday!! My cab driver was telling me about global warming, it was classic old time NY cabbie.

Do you remember talking about dandelion tea at ECF?! It kinda cracks me up thinking about it now.

How's you doing? Things are going alright, Thank you. Damn, that's some good sleeping. How do you get that many hrs of sleep? I'm lucky if I'm able to sleep for five hrs :gaah: . You got that monkey (bank) off your back :) . :eek: 98 :blech: it was 99 here today with humidity 109-110. LOL, if only, I knew what a NY cab driver sounds like.

LOL, oh yeah, I remember. Some folks there didn't/don't like drinking or was it eating dirt or both ? :teehee: . Been making mullein tea for me and my doggies. Don't taste too bad, I like it :) my doggies are still thinking about if they like it :teehee:

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hiya, I cheated and made a strong herbal tea with chamomile, red clover, skullcap, and hops. I was in la la land in about an hour. It felt like sleeping half a day! It’s like an herbal tea sleeping pill.

I know, about the dandelion, ppl were like I’m not eating weeds! Or they taste horrible, why eat them? I forget how it got started. I was pretty glad someone brought up herbs, though. :giggle:

I posted here by mistake, sorry. I woke up early and before coffee I started reading here. Ack.

If I ever get to move to somewhere with temps in the 70’s in summer, I’ll bring you along (and mom!} We all deserve a break from this heat!! Not sure where that place is, though.

Hope you’re doing good! :wave: I’ll post in both threads from now on, sorry.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, Jimi. Hope you’re doing okay. You are posting great stuff, my friend. Sorry I missed you, my schedule is slightly off. Have a fantastic day tomorrow.

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hiya, I cheated and made a strong herbal tea with chamomile, red clover, skullcap, and hops. I was in la la land in about an hour. It felt like sleeping half a day! It’s like an herbal tea sleeping pill.

I know, about the dandelion, ppl were like I’m not eating weeds! Or they taste horrible, why eat them? I forget how it got started. I was pretty glad someone brought up herbs, though. :giggle:

I posted here by mistake, sorry. I woke up early and before coffee I started reading here. Ack.

If I ever get to move to somewhere with temps in the 70’s in summer, I’ll bring you along (and mom!} We all deserve a break from this heat!! Not sure where that place is, though.

Hope you’re doing good! :wave: I’ll post in both threads from now on, sorry.

Awe, thank you :) I hope your doing good :hug: . I'm doing good this morning.
I'm gonna have to get some of that magic potion for sleep, who cares if it will make me get up to use the bathroom. Something has to change with my non-sleeping habit :rolleyes: . I'll leave out the red clover, I have that in the mix with the dandelion & other herbals.
I'm glad someone brought it too, that's where we started talking with each other :cool: . More power to them, they don't know what they are missing out on. I know the herbals have kept me away from going to doctors :) especially with sinus infections :bliss: .
No need to say sorry, it's all good ;) , that first cup of coffee makes a world of difference, so I've been told. A splash of cold water on my face helps me to get the day started.
:shades: I look forward to that day :D maybe it's here... wherever Kokomo is

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hey, everyone. I second Wolf’s emotions (good song too! lol) and hope everyone has a really great day. I keep forgetting to recharge my iPad so I’ve been off and on here.
But everything’s pretty good here and I hope you all are keeping cool. Love hanging out here with everyone, btw.

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
I'm gonna have to get some of that magic potion for sleep, who cares if it will make me get up to use the bathroom. Something has to change with my non-sleeping habit :rolleyes: . I'll leave out the red clover, I have that in the mix with the dandelion & other herbals.
I'm glad someone brought it too, that's where we started talking with each other :cool: . More power to them, they don't know what they are missing out on. I know the herbals have kept me away from going to doctors :) especially with sinus infections :bliss: .
No need to say sorry, it's all good ;) , that first cup of coffee makes a world of difference, so I've been told. A splash of cold water on my face helps me to get the day started.

Speaking of dandelion or herbs, my favorite chicory drink was delivered yesterday. Really good no caffeine drink that sorta is like coffee. I know I’m getting all happy about chicory, but it’s my new guilty pleasure thing. My life is just way exciting! :giggle:

I have the weather for Edinburgh on my phone, so I can torture myself with their 70 degree temps while it’s in the 90’s here!

Have a happy afternoon, everyone!

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Hey, Jimi. Hope you’re doing okay. You are posting great stuff, my friend. Sorry I missed you, my schedule is slightly off. Have a fantastic day tomorrow.

who needs/wants them
Hi Rhianne, doing pretty good today, thank you. I am glad you like it, i get about a hundred a day in my email so decided to share with anyone who needs/wants to read them. :)gotta keep my friends healthy:)

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Thank you Wolfie, I haven't heard that one since i was a kid

Jimi

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
Get some whole nut meg (not ground) grind it yourself and put in capsules to keep in freezer, be careful this is a "powerful sedative" if it's pre-ground it has lost it goodness, hence the freezing process

Rhianne

Diamond Contributor
Member For 2 Years
ECF Refugee
Hi Rhianne, doing pretty good today, thank you. I am glad you like it, i get about a hundred a day in my email so decided to share with anyone who needs/wants to read them. :)gotta keep my friends healthy:)

Hey, Jimi. You’re helping all of us with your posts! I’m glad you’re around and hanging out.
It’s going to be over 100deg the whole weekend. Hope it’s cooler for you!

I’ll be back later hopefully, if I don’t crap out. :hug: :hug: :wave:

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Hey, everyone. I second Wolf’s emotions (good song too! lol) and hope everyone has a really great day. I keep forgetting to recharge my iPad so I’ve been off and on here.
But everything’s pretty good here and I hope you all are keeping cool. Love hanging out here with everyone, btw.
Glad it's been a good day:vino::cloud:. You better be stayin' cool in your new ac ;) . Love havin' you hangin' in here here with us :cool::bingo:
Speaking of dandelion or herbs, my favorite chicory drink was delivered yesterday. Really good no caffeine drink that sorta is like coffee. I know I’m getting all happy about chicory, but it’s my new guilty pleasure thing. My life is just way exciting! :giggle:

I have the weather for Edinburgh on my phone, so I can torture myself with their 70 degree temps while it’s in the 90’s here!

Have a happy afternoon, everyone!

I mix like a half tablespoon of chicory in with the dandelion, Hibiscus, Cinnamon Berry Probiotic Balance, Rose Hips, Elderberry, and a little of Turmeric. May not sound good, but it isn't too bad.
Be all happy as you possibly can be ;) . I get all excited when my herbs and tinctures show up :banana: .
Man, 70's sound so delightful. But, I couldn't torture myself like you do. Hope your evening went as good as your day :)

2WhiteWolves

Diamond Contributor
Member For 5 Years
VU Patreon
Get some whole nut meg (not ground) grind it yourself and put in capsules to keep in freezer, be careful this is a "powerful sedative" if it's pre-ground it has lost it goodness, hence the freezing process
Thank you, Jimi. I'll get some as soon as possible. I need a powerful sedative to get the thinker turned off and my eyes tired.

VU Sponsors